Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Still say this is Daddyโ€ฆ.. IMG_2250.jpeg
What a pair of good looking fers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Girls I bought this and 175 other flavours out aldi today as I have never saw them before and thought I could do a wee taste test for you?? Only reason I done is I love you all so much I want you to know if I give it a 6/10 or not over the screen. I ain't going to tell you do all about texture or taste. Just nod my moon face saying "mmmmmm" "this is the one"

Attachments

• 20240515_184244.jpg
    20240515_184244.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 93
Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy ๐Ÿฅฐ And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! โค๏ธ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture โค๏ธโค๏ธ
@allaboardthebirkeybike and @Missy

Thankyou ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ (sorry for late reply)

I'm ok, got my shop done under budget too. I'm not going hungry, please don't worry โค๏ธ.

There is a 'Food Hub' in my village every Wednesday where you can pick up items going out of date very soon. The charity has grown so much over the last 2 years that they are getting more and more from the local supermarkets which is sad but good at the same time. No food wasted - or something like that is their motto.

Anyway, I went there first, ยฃ1 for your entrance fee, bread, veg and fruit. Everything else is 10p/20p/50p. Manage to fill 2 shopping bags full of goodness and goodies (for my child) for less than ยฃ5. Even treated myself to some flowers.

I then went to Aldi and did the rest of my shop. Thanks to the veg I got from the Hub I've made a massive bolognese tonight that will do a few dinners.

Honestly, thankyou for your kindness from the bottom of my heart โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’–

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Girls I bought this and 175 other flavours out aldi today as I have never saw them before and thought I could do a wee taste test for you?? Only reason I done is I love you all so much I want you to know if I give it a 6/10 or not over the screen. I ain't going to tell you do all about texture or taste. Just nod my moon face saying "mmmmmm" "this is the one"
Ah bollocks Iโ€™ve just got back from Aldi and didnโ€™t see these! My kind of midweek tipple. Iโ€™m having a Heineken instead waiting for football to start

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@allaboardthebirkeybike and @Missy

Thankyou ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ (sorry for late reply)

I'm ok, got my shop done under budget too. I'm not going hungry, please don't worry โค๏ธ.

There is a 'Food Hub' in my village every Wednesday where you can pick up items going out of date very soon. The charity has grown so much over the last 2 years that they are getting more and more from the local supermarkets which is sad but good at the same time. No food wasted - or something like that is their motto.

Anyway, I went there first, ยฃ1 for your entrance fee, bread, veg and fruit. Everything else is 10p/20p/50p. Manage to fill 2 shopping bags full of goodness and goodies (for my child) for less than ยฃ5. Even treated myself to some flowers.

I then went to Aldi and did the rest of my shop. Thanks to the veg I got from the Hub I've made a massive bolognese tonight that will do a few dinners.

Honestly, thankyou for your kindness from the bottom of my heart โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’–
I love Aldi and thatโ€™s brilliant that you have a food hub local to you. I do a bit a work in one and go collecting from some supermarkets who are ALWAYS very generous and happy to help with all sorts including nappies and toiletries.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone mentioned on here will she buy Andy Fatherโ€™s Day present and bam! There you go!

Never in 3/4 years of watching her have I seen her buy anything for him before.

Also it sets my OCD off big style that she leaves those bags of shopping lying about for DAYS before she does a haul and unpacks them.

Shows you how desperate she is for all the crap she buys huh?
Maybe the child has asked her to get him something for her to give him. ๐Ÿค”

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I've just turned the tele on for the first time this week and seen an advert saying this week is mental health awareness week.
Considering miss catpiss page is meant to be all about mental health wheres her content on this? Wheres her come make a coffee with me. Wheres her mental health "live" come have chat or whatever?
She chats absolute s. She could have done a whole week of content and helped thousands of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.