Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
These R the messages u sent her.... She sent these to every1...."say hi to uncle daddy"... "Inbreed" is mocking her SA because tht is wot Fiesty outed when she brought her SA to the app not Mabel......she is mouthy & aggressive & I can't stand her but mocking someone for something that happened when she woz a kid is way 2 far especially if u are a survivor 2.
She IS an inbred. She says so herself. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with being SA you thick cow. Uncle Daddy is a FACT! He is her uncle and her dad! Her mother is an incestuous sicko. So Kels stop hiding ffs. 🙄

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
These R the messages u sent her.... She sent these to every1...."say hi to uncle daddy"... "Inbreed" is mocking her SA because tht is wot Fiesty outed when she brought her SA to the app not Mabel......she is mouthy & aggressive & I can't stand her but mocking someone for something that happened when she woz a kid is way 2 far especially if u are a survivor 2.
BTW. The first message was to that weirdo stalker Dan/Tiktok gone wrong woman.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
She is a fing inbred t. Get over it ffs. SHE told everyone herself. She needs to remember what she tells ppl ffs. Drama Queen always attention seeking. Kelly we don't fing like you or care about you!

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She did tell people herself. Feisty didn't tell me anything 😒
Tbf she did tell people herself AFTER Fiesty outed it. But it's weird talking about it over and over. She just has these weird obsessions with people. She was the same when she was fiesties mouthpiece, then she outed fiesty, now angie and got knows who ever else. I literally can't watch because she gives me sensory overload

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Everyone was ok until that gob on legs appeared its ugly head! Has she disappeared? Haven’t seen or heard her gob recently
You know what & I am being honest. I had a laugh with Kels. So I know she isn't all bad! She has a really nice side to her UNLESS it was all an act 🤔
Pat is a weird woman! She is obsessed with me I've heard. I don't associate with weirdos so she's not getting anymore attention off me! Hi & bye Pat you sad freak.
I don't remember Feisty outing Kels? Maybe I wasn't around for it? I didn't even know they had fallen out until I noticed Kels had blocked me on Facebook. Then I asked questions & sent Kels a msg saying that I wasn't going to take sides WHICH I MEANT, & then she replied and blocked me on Tiktok as well & started slagging me off FOR NO REASONS, BECAUSE I HADN'T SAID OR DONE ANYTHING TO HER!!!!
I could have gotten in a box with her, but I refused to lower myself to arguing with a kid & getting recorded. I totally ignored her stalking me & crying my name. Kels was even ringing a job I didn't have lol. That was funny 😁 Nobody told her that I was no longer working 🤣 😂 They let her make a fool of herself ☺️
I am RETIRED Kels. I am 55 babes. I'm lucky enough to have that privilege. My 3 children are adults & I've only got my beautiful cats to look after & my beautiful husband looks after me & takes me to Miller & Carter for a date night once a wk 😁 I remember seeing a screen recording of you hating that fact lol. Awe maybe one day you'll have a husband or wife who takes you out for steak 😋 😉 😜

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
i havnt seen mabel since alex said that angie wont be in trouble with the willy pic stuff ! i think that shut her up ha !!
I don't know about any pics but I've just heard about Angie & Pearl having a boxing match.
Now that is absolutely hilarious 😂
HOW old are they 🤔
Don't get me wrong, I used to love a good punch up to sort things out, but then I grew up. They are like bloody children 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh ok. Sorry, I didn't see the comments about Kels being live. Xx
She's protesting too much about not abusing her cat. That poor cat is petrified of her. It never wants to go near her. She may buy it everything but a cat needs tlc not toys and treats you dumb abusive b mabel. That cat is definitely abused. It's actions prove that. RSPCA will be coming to take it away and give it to catlady because she knows how to give cats tlc. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa