Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
You're either Mabel or Sam the Payne becos you're both sly snakes! Both dox ppls info but moan if someone does it back to you. Both live for the drama and act the victim and both of you are unstable with no real life friends. But I couldn't give a rats ass who you are. All I know is you're a chickenshit hiding on a fake profile becos you're too scared to show everyone how fed up you really are. 😂🙄🤣
Did someone mention my name? Well here I am and wait oh look I don’t hide behind fake profiles, anyway must dash I’ve got to go to work 👋 maybe I will pop back later to have a read now I know this thread exists 😁 this whole thing is giving me Tattle vibes but at least I can comment on this 😁

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Oh yes and before everyone goes off on one, I’m on here as Sasha fontain was mentioned as that’s who boils my p@@s but I noticed little miss whoever you are mentioned me, do me a favour and concentrate on your own issues, I’ve got bigger fish to fry!

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
You so did lie loads whilst trying to protect Fiesty 🤣 muppet
Did I? Show receipts!! I wouldn't lie for anyone. I may avoid a question or answer with an "I don't know" but I wouldn't flat out lie. I protect ppl when I need too. Wouldn't you? When there are a few ppl onto 1 person, would you stand back & watch? I HATE bullies & those who run in gangs are bullies. If you've got beef with someone stand alone & sort it 1 on 1 like any decent human being would. Stop needing an audience like a coward. Grow a pair.
In my day we would have a good old punch up. I'm older now & too mature so a punch up isn't my thing anymore, but IF someone attacked me first then I would spark them out! 👊🖕👋
Now I'm done on this post because I'm literally bored 😴 I've said all I've needed to say. I don't get obsessed with ppl. I move on. And has Sam Payne said. This is giving Tattle vibes. I'm not lowering myself to their standards!
Ta ta 👋

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
Did I? Show receipts!! I wouldn't lie for anyone. I may avoid a question or answer with an "I don't know" but I wouldn't flat out lie. I protect ppl when I need too. Wouldn't you? When there are a few ppl onto 1 person, would you stand back & watch? I HATE bullies & those who run in gangs are bullies. If you've got beef with someone stand alone & sort it 1 on 1 like any decent human being would. Stop needing an audience like a coward. Grow a pair.
In my day we would have a good old punch up. I'm older now & too mature so a punch up isn't my thing anymore, but IF someone attacked me first then I would spark them out! 👊🖕👋
Now I'm done on this post because I'm literally bored 😴 I've said all I've needed to say. I don't get obsessed with ppl. I move on. And has Sam Payne said. This is giving Tattle vibes. I'm not lowering myself to their standards!
Ta ta 👋
How do you feel now she's gone over to angies cult? Or what about the fact that she was behind the bully crew accounts? Have you not see her ex bird live and exposing all her lies, with receipts? You talk about bullying but the truth is you took the side of a massive bully and then wrote nasty messages questioning the trauma of a woman who was only 2 years of age and supported someone who exposed her past on a social media app! Where's your morals? I would be ashamed if I were you.

AngiesCarpet

Mar 6, 2024
Birmingham
Ta ta 👋
You are a joke of a human being, you are also an absolute mug. Fiesty has made you sing and dance to the beat of her own drum and has made you her little mouthpiece good luck when your actions have consequences.

You are totally within your right to dislike someone but to mock their disabilities and trauma is beyond disliking someone, it makes you all sick and twisted human beings.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Did someone mention my name? Well here I am and wait oh look I don’t hide behind fake profiles, anyway must dash I’ve got to go to work 👋 maybe I will pop back later to have a read now I know this thread exists 😁 this whole thing is giving me Tattle vibes but at least I can comment on this 😁
U are fooling no-one Sam the Payne. U r the biggest snake on tiktok. U tried to buy people by gifting them money u didn't have 😂 u lie like do but claim to tell the truth. U go around sneakily talking to people but then pretending that u don't talk to them. U talk s about everyone behind their backs but kiss their arses. U r sly as do. Ur day is coming. Look and learn. U think u r clever but u're not as clever as u think. 😉

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
How do you feel now she's gone over to angies cult? Or what about the fact that she was behind the bully crew accounts? Have you not see her ex bird live and exposing all her lies, with receipts? You talk about bullying but the truth is you took the side of a massive bully and then wrote nasty messages questioning the trauma of a woman who was only 2 years of age and supported someone who exposed her past on a social media app! Where's your morals? I would be ashamed if I were you.
Didn't u know 🤔 Lisa is a part of Angies cult as well 😂😂 Shes been seen in Angies lives this week. I've never seen her question any trauma. I've read her messages u posted on here. Nothing bad in them. Mabel u r a walking fing trauma so do off with the attention seeking here. Who fing cares? 😂😂and calling someone else a bully is rich coming from u 😂😂
Lisa don't be ashamed. Uve done do all to be ashamed of. No one believes mabel anyway. She just wants sympathy and attention.

Reactions: tables spit