Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
There certainly has been an increase in comments complimenting her recently! People need help šŸ˜³šŸ¤£ and she thinks sheā€™s the same size as them but I donā€™t understand how as she watches herself enough to know her true size and she must see herself in their videos stood with them etc. They are all enablers and maybe should try help her if they want to be ā€˜real friendsā€™.
She has body dysmorphia.. she really believes sheā€™s not as fat as she is. Sheā€™s so grim and obese. Did you hear her say ā€œIā€™ve to be up at 11ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ as if thatā€™s early šŸ˜‚ lazy fing oaf

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has body dysmorphia.. she really believes sheā€™s not as fat as she is. Sheā€™s so grim and obese. Did you hear her say ā€œIā€™ve to be up at 11ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ as if thatā€™s early šŸ˜‚ lazy fing oaf
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head, 100% body dysmorphia, there is no other explanation. And 11am is half the day gone - I hate how thick she is honestly šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head, 100% body dysmorphia, there is no other explanation. And 11am is half the day gone - I hate how thick she is honestly šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s so stupid it winds me up.
She has to have body dysmorphia there really isnā€™t any other explanation for it.. but her clothes size is massive so surely she knows she is a fing unit?!

Mar 8, 2024
These videos they make when sheā€™s with them are always about far and food. She needs to wake up and see itā€™s not really something to make fun off. Sheā€™s heading for a heart attack. Yet here she is shuffling and laughing about being a fat t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s so stupid it winds me up.
She has to have body dysmorphia there really isnā€™t any other explanation for it.. but her clothes size is massive so surely she knows she is a fing unit?!
It does me too šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£ well yeah I guess wearing size 30-32 she must know sheā€™s huge. There has to be a turning point and hopefully itā€™s before a real health scare.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
These videos they make when sheā€™s with them are always about far and food. She needs to wake up and see itā€™s not really something to make fun off. Sheā€™s heading for a heart attack. Yet here she is shuffling and laughing about being a fat t
She really is heading for one, and listen I canā€™t stand her but I donā€™t want anything bad to happen to her so I hope she wakes up before itā€™s too late.

Mar 8, 2024
She really is heading for one, and listen I canā€™t stand her but I donā€™t want anything bad to happen to her so I hope she wakes up before itā€™s too late.
No be awful if she had a serious health scare or anything bad happen.. she just needs to realise it asap. Her addiction to take aways is all she has in her life and she eats so bad every single day

Mar 8, 2024
Defo and why she lives through her niece. I do feel sorry for her but then sheā€™ll annoy me in the next video šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She lives through Paige to the point of obsessive.. however thereā€™s not much much Paigey content since sheā€™s got mates. Still find it hilarious thereā€™s no morris dancing videos or suitcase Sundays now and she just doesnā€™t address it cus she knows she has to admit she was barred for being a noncey bully. I wonā€™t bee feel sorry for this t. She is fat and nasty bullying bastard

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She lives through Paige to the point of obsessive.. however thereā€™s not much much Paigey content since sheā€™s got mates. Still find it hilarious thereā€™s no morris dancing videos or suitcase Sundays now and she just doesnā€™t address it cus she knows she has to admit she was barred for being a noncey bully. I wonā€™t bee feel sorry for this t. She is fat and nasty bullying bastard
Sheā€™s dropped Paige now sheā€™s got mates, bet Paige is glad šŸ¤£ and you are right, sheā€™s a fat nasty bully so I shouldnā€™t feel sorry for her at all. And sheā€™ll never address the dancing saga but someone from there needs to and hopefully will spill the tea.

Mar 8, 2024
Sheā€™s dropped Paige now sheā€™s got mates, bet Paige is glad šŸ¤£ and you are right, sheā€™s a fat nasty bully so I shouldnā€™t feel sorry for her at all. And sheā€™ll never address the dancing saga but someone from there needs to and hopefully will spill the tea.
Someone needs to be like haha the fat t bullied a kid so we banned her and her suitcase. She used to be so excited about the suitcase and to sit and stuff her fat face. She used to love looking around to see who was looking at her meaty head!
Paige must be made up. Not to have her in her face all the time sleeping her bed and using her make up šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and she is a bully who deserves no sympathy

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Someone needs to be like haha the fat t bullied a kid so we banned her and her suitcase. She used to be so excited about the suitcase and to sit and stuff her fat face. She used to love looking around to see who was looking at her meaty head!
Paige must be made up. Not to have her in her face all the time sleeping her bed and using her make up šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and she is a bully who deserves no sympathy
She did look around didnā€™t she to see who was watching šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ proper thought she was famous. Iā€™m glad she canā€™t go!! And Paige needs to distance herself from her as I can see her weight creeping up if she continues eating fast food with the fat pig.

Mar 8, 2024
She did look around didnā€™t she to see who was watching šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ proper thought she was famous. Iā€™m glad she canā€™t go!! And Paige needs to distance herself from her as I can see her weight creeping up if she continues eating fast food with the fat pig.
Yeah she loved seeing who was looking at her, her beady eyes darting round the room. She really did think she was famous.
Yeah she needs to stay away from auntie fat features