Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I can’t make promises I can’t…….. omfg I can’t even bring myself to joke about that. Too far. I’ve really gone and done it this time
Sick Jason Jones GIF by The Detour
The way I audibly gagged at this

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Nan 🥹

I’m genuinely relieved you’re not upset and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with feeling how you do luv 🤷🏻‍♀️I wish I could react that way and not deep everything 💀 I’ve often said to our Judas, that I find it very frustrating thinking too deep/getting too emotional.

Ironically, I think Miss B may feel similar to you and so hopefully, this wee fire doesn’t get too hot 🔥

p.s you always have me giggling 🤭
We are all our own weird selves. We aren’t all the same, which would be nice for people like Angie and Brigham to remember. But I don’t think anything you’ve ever said has even made me think “ooo wtf she mean by that?”. I’m quite similar though, I’m very careful what I say too

Child Smile GIF

Medusa

Oh I take it that she’s referring to my comment 🤦🏽‍♀️
Hayley trust me I’m the last person to get vexed by someone from comment cafe modding for people, personally I won’t even mod for my partner and I don’t ever have mods when I go live on my main account, mainly cos I love to troll the trolls like I do in my comment section 🤣
Comment cafe can be a great asset for people who would love to have a platform and I think both Miss Baguette and Mrs Doubtfire have done amazing things on TikTok with the content they have put out.
I do feel a little 🤏🏼 peeved when creators take bits of what’s said and turn it into something that isn’t, especially when it’s something I have said and it’s twisted against someone who I like and respect.
Oh I'm not sure if it was due to your comment I just heard Hayley talking utter bollocks and twisting what had been said in here.
Typical s stiring by Hayley.
jurassic park deal with it GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh, Alex's newest friend has pissed off Oirish by belittling mental health. And Amy keeps triggering her into ranting cuz apparently Amy said to Stacey that she has Oirish's number, but now Amy is saying she never said that.

Earlier Oirish was bitching about Anita because Anita says Oirish accused her of knowing Aki/being in PLM and that she's always picked on, but Oirish says she never said that and that she made a sneaky account and saw that Anita starts on others first.

FUDERMORE I am just parroting this and don't actually have a fing clue. 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Oh, Alex's newest friend has pissed off Oirish by belittling mental health. And Amy keeps triggering her into ranting cuz apparently Amy said to Stacey that she has Oirish's number, but now Amy is saying she never said that.

Earlier Oirish was bitching about Anita because Anita says Oirish accused her of knowing Aki/being in PLM and that she's always picked on, but Oirish says she never said that and that she made a sneaky account and saw that Anita starts on others first.

FUDERMORE I am just parroting this and don't actually have a fing clue. 🤣
I love when chair launcher gets her arguments a little bit wrong and we get to hear two completely different stories. Need two devices unless they can 2 eachother though