Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Channel 9 Attention GIF by The Block
Oh you sshh, you know youโ€™re one of us ๐Ÿคฃ

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I think it's a good idea to do a care package for ourselves and then we have it ready for when we are poorly or pissed off. Hope your feeling better ๐Ÿค—

My therapist had me do a self care box. Itโ€™s got simple things like a hairbrush, a journal for how Iโ€™m feeling, reading how I coped previously etc, face masks, headache tablets, a book, fidget things.

I keep it near my bed for the days I donโ€™t like to face the world, it really does help x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Aww, thanks poppet ๐Ÿฉต

I go to the same pet store for celebrations (birthdays, Christmas etc), Pets of London. Not the cheapest but Iโ€™ve never needed to darn or fix a toy from them! He has a new bandana, a British Guard toy, a box of birthday treats and his own burger later ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿง his brother is 3 next week and has all the same but a large crinkly ear rabbit instead of the soldier ๐Ÿฅณ

IMG_8763.jpeg

Yes I donโ€™t have children ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Youโ€™re like my youngest daughter, she has no kids (yet sheโ€™s 31 and no plans), her boy is her baby, she spends a fortune on his birthday and Christmas, her world revolves around him ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
If you are looking for a balm product recommendation, (Iโ€™m obsessed with lip balms/masks) I thoroughly recommend this ยฃ5 product. Lasts for ages, contains a huge amount and can be used on dry skin patches also ๐Ÿฉต

IMG_8765.jpeg

I love all things Palmers. The leave in conditioner is gorgeous, I prefer the solid moisturiser than the cream after a bath to trap in that moisture x

I will ๐Ÿ˜Š I can never find a 'just right' one so hoping this'll be it. I've used Palmers on my body sometimes and can't fault it tbh. Never actually seen the lip balm though x
They have a smaller lip balm that I used for years but they changed the formula and itโ€™s really waxy now ๐Ÿ˜’ I was so glad to find this to replace it ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

IMG_8771.jpeg IMG_8769.jpeg