Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia āœØ
@DILLIGAF Not you sharing a birthday with my eldest Arthur, 4 today šŸ¶šŸ©µšŸ„³

IMG_8762.jpeg
Happy Birthday Arthur šŸ„ŗšŸ©µ
Happy Birthday GIF
Dog Party Pawty GIF by hsccvt

My goodness, youā€™ve had it rough my luv šŸ˜­ have you tried using warm compresses? Avoid cold ones on face, unless temperature related šŸ™…šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah I tried a warm hot water bottle made the pain a 100 times worse šŸ™. Some days/nights are great and others are just constant pain. It's like the worst period cramps in my face and electric shock pains all up my face and my jaw šŸ˜©

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah I tried a warm hot water bottle made the pain a 100 times worse šŸ™. Some days/nights are great and others are just constant pain. It's like the worst period cramps in my face and electric shock pains all up my face and my jaw šŸ˜©
Are the meds they gave helping a little? Perhaps itā€™s a case of them increasing those to relieve it more šŸ¤”

Iā€™m somewhat hesitant to recommend this item as theyā€™ve been threatening to discontinue it for some time. It was released at the price mentioned in my receipt (and higher in other places) but is now just over Ā£5! But should it discontinue, itā€™ll be hard to get the pads for it āš ļø

IMG_8767.jpeg

IMG_8768.jpeg

Big warning, this thing hurts. I get migraines occasionally and it does help but only if the pain is bad enough. Itā€™s hard to explain but the tens gives you a new sensation (i.e pain) to focus on but should you not be in enough pain naturally, it will cause you more pain. I hope that makes sense šŸ™šŸ¼