Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What sort of seasoning do you use in this sort of soup luv? I’ve never tried it!
It's sweet potato and chilli soup. Iv never added pumpkin before I just bought it cause it's cute and didn't wanna waste it.

I fried off 2 strips of turkey bacon, one onion, 1 red chilli & 4 cloves of garlic. Added the sweet potato & pumpkin, added 2 Maggie stock cubes with a jug of water. Sea salt, chicken bouillon powder, thyme.... i think that's it.

For the first time if added some of the garlic butter chicken glaze seasoning and it smells lush. Iv never done that before!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's sweet potato and chilli soup. Iv never added pumpkin before I just bought it cause it's cute and didn't wanna waste it.

I fried off 2 strips of turkey bacon, one onion, 1 red chilli & 4 cloves of garlic. Added the sweet potato & pumpkin, added 2 Maggie stock cubes with a jug of water. Sea salt, chicken bouillon powder, thyme.... i think that's it.

For the first time if added some of the garlic butter chicken glaze seasoning and it smells lush. Iv never done that before!
Good God, that sounds fantastic - a real winter treat 🍲

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

That sounds delicious 😋 I love making soups, just Chuck in what I fancy 😋 I make a lovely bacon and yellow split pea soup xx

Feb 29, 2024

Sounds amazing! I'm just ordering food and have ordered beef and chicken as going to make 2 stews. I've found a can (beer can size) for beef and chicken stock. Will be using my slow cooker. Any tips what else to put in it (herbs ect) would appreciate it 🤗 I've not made a wholesome meal from scratch for ages due to motivation and getting to the shops. But Amazon Morrisons has changed my life 🙃

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sounds amazing! I'm just ordering food and have ordered beef and chicken as going to make 2 stews. I've found a can (beer can size) for beef and chicken stock. Will be using my slow cooker. Any tips what else to put in it (herbs ect) would appreciate it 🤗 I've not made a wholesome meal from scratch for ages due to motivation and getting to the shops. But Amazon Morrisons has changed my life 🙃
I always online shop, Morrisons deliver themselves minimum spend is £25 ☺️