Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Are the meds they gave helping a little? Perhaps it’s a case of them increasing those to relieve it more 🤔

I’m somewhat hesitant to recommend this item as they’ve been threatening to discontinue it for some time. It was released at the price mentioned in my receipt (and higher in other places) but is now just over £5! But should it discontinue, it’ll be hard to get the pads for it ⚠️

IMG_8767.jpeg

IMG_8768.jpeg

Big warning, this thing hurts. I get migraines occasionally and it does help but only if the pain is bad enough. It’s hard to explain but the tens gives you a new sensation (i.e pain) to focus on but should you not be in enough pain naturally, it will cause you more pain. I hope that makes sense 🙏🏼
Some days they feel like they are and others no, I can increase the dose after 2 weeks, I guess the meds can take their time to work like any medication I just can't cope no more with with it. Sadly I think that would be dangerous to use because of the place the pain begins which is sort of next to my ear and below my eye downwards. Apparently Botox can help so I'm going to look into that but the thought of needles in my face gives me the heebies 🤣

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Some days they feel like they are and others no, I can increase the dose after 2 weeks, I guess the meds can take their time to work like any medication I just can't cope no more with with it. Sadly I think that would be dangerous to use because of the place the pain begins which is sort of next to my ear and below my eye downwards. Apparently Botox can help so I'm going to look into that but the thought of needles in my face gives me the heebies 🤣
Please maybe and just a thought, as I stated previously the doctor told me I had the same as you, took the medication prescribed but still wasn’t really helping as such, so did finally pay privately for dentist and it was pulpits they removed the nerve and all has been good since,
Apparently they can both be mistaken for each other x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What’s going on with not Irish Kelly in pearls?
I've missed alot of it and never take my word for it🤣🤣🤣
but I believe someone on friendly terms with chez and Co was behind fake accounts was writing s about her and its been outted. And apparently demi and chez knew who was behind it and said nothing when other people were being blamed. She seems to be currently going in on chloe tho. I've missed alot.

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Not a clue, only someone has been mocking. Not sure who's she's talking about
Is the fishwife drama again, they’ve been back and fourth between themselves for ages, and little clips played to make the other side bad, but not playing what they said to to provoke this, it’s like Angie vs the app

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yes definitely steer clear in that case luv. Normally meds do take a while but less so with pain killers 🤔 I don’t think it would hurt to have a dental X-ray, to rule it out luv 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hey guys I'm ordering dried herbs for a beef stew and a chicken casserole. What herbs are good to go with which meat
Thanks
Couldn't tell you what seasonings pair well with which meat because I only really eat chicken & fish. Occasionally beef but very rarely. I just season with whatever flavours I like it's been trial and error over the years 😍

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey guys I'm ordering dried herbs for a beef stew and a chicken casserole. What herbs are good to go with which meat
Thanks
definitely bay leaves, maybe good mixed herbs, and some black pepper, a good stock cube, Maggi cubes maybe? Depends what you’re going for.

Edit to add oregano 🌿 for sure and maybe some Worcestershire sauce.

I’m like Judas tbh I just go oooh that’ll work and Chuck it all in.