Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Please maybe and just a thought, as I stated previously the doctor told me I had the same as you, took the medication prescribed but still wasn’t really helping as such, so did finally pay privately for dentist and it was pulpits they removed the nerve and all has been good since,
Apparently they can both be mistaken for each other x
Did your pain come and go in short bursts I do get scared it's still dental, some days I can be completely pain free it's weird x

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Did your pain come and go in short bursts I do get scared it's still dental, some days I can be completely pain free it's weird x
It was constant to start with, then started taking meds it seemed to dull it a little and seemed to come and go, but seemed more painful in those bursts, eating drinking talking hot and cold seemed to affect more, someone gave me their advice and at that point I thought what have I got to loose, it’s unbearable and controlling my every day, and when they put that injection in to numb and remove the nerve, I burst out crying with the relief, and again a very normal response, I really do hope you get it sorted soon either way, as I won’t lie I’d rather have a baby than that pain 🫂🥰

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I’ve spoken to my friend who is a dentist technician for you, just to confirm also, and she said either can be mistaken for the other, however a dentist can diagnose both properly for you,

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who owned up to that account as I haven't heard none of the mafia/fish wives admit it
From what I heard earlier two girls ones called Kel and ones called Saoirse, have been behind accounts trolling Kelly for a long time. Not just recently. Chez and her husband got accused so Chez has said who it is and Kel I think at least has admitted it.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
1000025195.png

Sad Jack Farthing GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS
I can confirm these are a fab replacement for Tooty Fruities - available at B&M

IMG_7134.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Exactly what I was thinking because red wine got the blame 😠
From what I heard earlier there was multiple accounts not just one and some accounts she's not been told who is behind them other she had no idea. I can't watch Kelly anyways I'm blocked CSA is only sad when it involves her she doesn't give a do with she's joking about it with Alex.

Feb 29, 2024
definitely bay leaves, maybe good mixed herbs, and some black pepper, a good stock cube, Maggi cubes maybe? Depends what you’re going for.

Edit to add oregano 🌿 for sure and maybe some Worcestershire sauce.

I’m like Judas tbh I just go oooh that’ll work and Chuck it all in.
Thanks, I'm trying this for the stock Screenshot_20240929_160709_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
This is mad listening to the fishwives chucking each other under the bus after it all coming out on Pearls 🤣 the constant back and forth got very boring so I stopped listening but in all honesty this latest stuff is majorly fcked up. Now they've resisted to making fake accounts to troll each other about abuse they had as a young child?? Is anything off limits? It's a bit confusing as the one that did it was also an Irish Kelly, maybe this one should be called actually Irish Kelly.