Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
On the occasion I make beef stew I add a couple of drops of browning or a tea spoon of marmite because it makes it really rich and lush. I just don't love red meat to make it enough šŸ˜‚
Never heard of browning but will get some marmite add to my shopping šŸƒā€ā™‚ļøšŸƒā€ā™‚ļøšŸƒā€ā™‚ļø

EDIT šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ found browning, I fing hate marmite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Well who ever made the uncle account needs to own up because it certainly wasnā€™t any of us! Absolutely vile thinking itā€™s okay to even mock something like this. It doesnā€™t matter who the person is. If you have morals, things like this are put aside!
Nobody will ever admit it. Red red wine can't prove she didn't and they can't provide us with the screen recording that she did. Even though they said they have it. I'd like to have heard what was being said in the live when the comment was posted because someone replied with laughing faces. My view is the same as it was weeks ago, it's very unlikely a fake account would get away with saying something we would deem out of character for red red wine and nobody said anything. Either way some sick s was obviously going on in that live for anyone to find it funny.

It was constant to start with, then started taking meds it seemed to dull it a little and seemed to come and go, but seemed more painful in those bursts, eating drinking talking hot and cold seemed to affect more, someone gave me their advice and at that point I thought what have I got to loose, itā€™s unbearable and controlling my every day, and when they put that injection in to numb and remove the nerve, I burst out crying with the relief, and again a very normal response, I really do hope you get it sorted soon either way, as I wonā€™t lie Iā€™d rather have a baby than that pain šŸ«‚šŸ„°
I totally get that I'd rather have my son 10 times over than the pain when it comes I'll call some dentists this week as there was one that said Ā£110 to see me but she told me too call 111 as they can dish out appointments but they sent me to the gp šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøseems reasonable as it's private just the treatment will break my bank if I need any šŸ˜‚. The thing that scares me is there is ms in both sides of my family so I just hope it could be dental if I'm honest

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Nobody will ever admit it. Red red wine can't prove she didn't and they can't provide us with the screen recording that she did. Even though they said they have it. I'd like to have heard what was being said in the live when the comment was posted because someone replied with laughing faces. My view is the same as it was weeks ago, it's very unlikely a fake account would get away with saying something we would deem out of character for red red wine and nobody said anything. Either way some sick s was obviously going on in that live for anyone to find it funny.
Very true. If someone had accused me of something like that, it would genuinely eat me up inside. We may be classed as ā€˜trollsā€™ but the majority of us have a heart and morals. s like that is never okay šŸ˜ž

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I don't no what Kelly and her mates want to happen, but these lives ain't the answer, Mad Manda acting like miss marple is adding fuel to fire, its gonna be a massive negative impact on anyone's MH, I would just put it behind me now, whoever made that account is fed up especially if they are a mother, I just would not let any t drag me down, doing this is feeding into it. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Wonder if pearls viewers would be so heart felt for her if they actually knew she mocked csa like it's been said multiple times the joke can not and never will have been about an adult peados don't pray on fing adults, they make me so mad. Kelly has multiple times used her mental health in situations look at the chair situation with buster wasn't it proven that she didn't even go to hospital that night like she said.

Very true. If someone had accused me of something like that, it would genuinely eat me up inside. We may be classed as ā€˜trollsā€™ but the majority of us have a heart and morals. s like that is never okay šŸ˜ž
It's just one of those things that'll keep getting brought up because there's no proof from either side. Unless manda shows the screen recording.

But the account had the same name, same photo and same gifting level. It's a lot of work for someone to put into an account to leave one comment then disappear. Maybe it'll pop up again, reactivate or something and itll all come out in the future.

I don't no what Kelly and her mates want to happen, but these lives ain't the answer, Mad Manda acting like miss marple is adding fuel to fire, its gonna be a massive negative impact on anyone's MH, I would just put it behind me now, whoever made that account is fed up especially if they are a mother, I just would not let any t drag me down, doing this is feeding into it. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly this and if it effects them that much why on earth are they sat in every live recording this s, even recording their own lives or the boxes they go into. It's all back and forth and it's gone to far in my opinion. Manda will be their downfall she seems to want to make them all ill with screen recordings and constant screenshots it's odd behaviour. She did the exact same to bad gals lot and now she's doing it to this lot.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Tiktokā€™s boring itā€™s all about this emz and that bloke. I dunno what to make of it all. I chat s when iā€™m pissed but iā€™ve never lied & said i killed someone šŸ§

Also if someone came into my home and spoke to my dog like s i would absolutely get in his face and do the same to him. I wouldnā€™t hit him unless he physically hurt my dog.

Emz is an absolute weapon do them both

Manda said the other day she has a device that screen records all the lives constantly. I don't mind a screen recording but see having to buy storage or empty your recordings onto YouTube, or post catch up videos on YouTube about tiktok. It's giving chronically online, it's bizarre and extremely unhealthy.