Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Let's also not forget that Kelly defended Leona for months even after finding out everything Leona had done which included threatening to grape a baby and lying about cancer
Snel, Claire and Serena sat with Leona as well supporting her, I woke up a couple of times through the night, manda, Kelly, snel and Claire live all night then manda in brighams box, she's a weirdo, but googling kellys family is also sick, tiktok is a cesspit

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@deadwood can you mock up Angie as her insensitive self in Mexico at a pharmacy. And lynz as her abused camera man 😭
It's people's birthdays and all 🙏
I'm struggling to watch the pissy one since she started going live using a fing potatoe.
Music Video 90S GIF by Charli XCX

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Snel, Claire and Serena sat with Leona as well supporting her, I woke up a couple of times through the night, manda, Kelly, snel and Claire live all night then manda in brighams box, she's a weirdo, but googling kellys family is also sick, tiktok is a cesspit
I saw them still on at 4:30 this morning. They’re all off their nut
walking walk cycle GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Watching that rentagob from the fyp, he is calling Rebecca C out who does the speed dating thing something about her wanting money donated for a funeral fund and then she's claimed her child has sent it in gifts on tiktok
do sake she was the only non dodgy (yet) potential big brother contestant, she'll fit in better now I guess 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Watching that rentagob from the fyp, he is calling Rebecca C out who does the speed dating thing something about her wanting money donated for a funeral fund and then she's claimed her child has sent it in gifts on tiktok

The link to the live.

I’m watching now too.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've missed alot of it and never take my word for it🤣🤣🤣
but I believe someone on friendly terms with chez and Co was behind fake accounts was writing s about her and its been outted. And apparently demi and chez knew who was behind it and said nothing when other people were being blamed. She seems to be currently going in on chloe tho. I've missed alot.
It turned out yesterday that a fake account that said something legitimately fing horrific to Oirish about her CSA was one of the regulars in there (Chloe/Laura/etc group) AND that a couple of them knew. The person had not admitted their involvement for over a month, and it only came out because Chez asked them to confess as the blame had begun to be put on Chez's husband. s hit the fan in the early hours of this morning when Oirish heard the screen-recording.