Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Nobody will ever admit it. Red red wine can't prove she didn't and they can't provide us with the screen recording that she did. Even though they said they have it. I'd like to have heard what was being said in the live when the comment was posted because someone replied with laughing faces. My view is the same as it was weeks ago, it's very unlikely a fake account would get away with saying something we would deem out of character for red red wine and nobody said anything. Either way some sick s was obviously going on in that live for anyone to find it funny.
I am lost to who and what has happened. Tried reading back but I am a little baked 🤣…. So chez has mad accounts, kelly furderrrrmore is triggered and pearl and alex done some sort of live about the feries?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I am lost to who and what has happened. Tried reading back but I am a little baked 🤣…. So chez has mad accounts, kelly furderrrrmore is triggered and pearl and alex done some sort of live about the feries?
Nah someone called Kel, Irish people I don't know them never saw them before. Have made accounts trolling Kelly. Chez knew and only admitted it when her husband was blamed. I barely know I don't really watch these people 😂

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Snel, Claire and Serena sat with Leona as well supporting her, I woke up a couple of times through the night, manda, Kelly, snel and Claire live all night then manda in brighams box, she's a weirdo, but googling kellys family is also sick, tiktok is a cesspit
I know for a definite kelly used to be very close with her a long time ago. The hypocrisy from her makes my skin itch

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Happy Birthday Horror GIF by The Retaliators

Happy Brian De Palma GIF by filmeditor

🥳 🎉
animation releasing GIF by Job, Joris & Marieke

Thank U GIF by chuber channel

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh, once again we're a hive mind. Snel says "the whole of CC saying I'm lapping it up". I'm sure some did say something similar, but all? Give it a rest. You want to be treated as individuals, so give us the same courtesy.
I don’t even know what’s going on and I’m probably with the majority 😭 leave us alone

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So Rebecca was doing a go fund me for someone's funeral costs and claimed her daughter took her phone whilst she was snoozing and gifted away 200 pound of the money. Her daughter is 3......
And just to add to this, the 3 year old managed to convert the gifts to coins before gifting. Rebecca also managed to screenshot it even tho she was snoozing. Weird.