Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
That smelly, pishy rat bag can't even be happy for the wee monkey being found. Instead she's sitting there with the bake tripping her blaming birdman for her escaping and the fact people want to get him to no.1 on the podium
I remember when she finally admitted defeat to take the cat to the vets he escaped her carrier and she couldn't get him back in it by the time Uber had turned up to take him so ended up cancelling the vet

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
The fact you can tell us is a small step in the right direction, sending you love and light 🤎🤎🤗

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
If it would make you smile for even a second we can get Delulu out of the house and you can punch her in the face. Just know we are here for you even if it's just to vent. Put yourself first and take all the time you need to get better.

Kchonors GIF by The Kennedy Center

Feb 29, 2024

So sorry to hear you've been let down by your MH team. Could your husband contact PALS. Unfortunately there is so many people with MH that they seem to have a 'there is worse on our books' attitude. I had to fight so hard to even get a crisis appointment. I'm lucky to have a psychiatrist. All I can suggest is PALS or get a second opinion (if they do that) your adorable Mrs D and I hope things get better very soon for you x

Mar 21, 2024
Uk

I am so very sorry to hear this, I really am, its so disheartening when you reach out and ask for extra help, only to be brushed aside and not heard,
I don’t you know very well, but I feel you come across as extremely caring lady and the fact you are still thinking of helping others and in turn helping yourself shows me a little silver lining, I wish you all the very best and with your new venture too, and I also hope your husband continues with the letters to the nhs and and local mps, sending you love and a big hug xx

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

That’s s.

I also reached out to the crisis team at the start of the year after something similar happened to me. Just yesterday I started some talking therapy with a counsellor. It was so hard discussing stuff, I get scared of admitting how I really feel as I don’t want the consequences to happen to my abuser or end up getting sectioned as a result of being high risk.

Please don’t question why I don’t want consequences to them. It’s complex

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
That’s s.

I also reached out to the crisis team at the start of the year after something similar happened to me. Just yesterday I started some talking therapy with a counsellor. It was so hard discussing stuff, I get scared of admitting how I really feel as I don’t want the consequences to happen to my abuser or end up getting sectioned as a result of being high risk.

Please don’t question why I don’t want consequences to them. It’s complex
I Love You Hug GIF