Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So sorry to hear you've been let down by your MH team. Could your husband contact PALS. Unfortunately there is so many people with MH that they seem to have a 'there is worse on our books' attitude. I had to fight so hard to even get a crisis appointment. I'm lucky to have a psychiatrist. All I can suggest is PALS or get a second opinion (if they do that) your adorable Mrs D and I hope things get better very soon for you x
Thank you for the kind words Marshy luv, that’s really helpful too and I’ll let him know 🩵 I agree and empathise greatly 😞 Mentally ill people and those struggling with their mental health, often aren’t able to advocate for themselves properly. Unfortunately, this is what we need to do with the current state of NHS mental health support - leaving so many suffering in silence 💔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am so very sorry to hear this, I really am, its so disheartening when you reach out and ask for extra help, only to be brushed aside and not heard,
I don’t you know very well, but I feel you come across as extremely caring lady and the fact you are still thinking of helping others and in turn helping yourself shows me a little silver lining, I wish you all the very best and with your new venture too, and I also hope your husband continues with the letters to the nhs and and local mps, sending you love and a big hug xx
Thank you darling, you’re so very kind to say all that 🥹 I have to recognise where I’m lucky also, that I do have someone to advocate for me and a fierce best friend too. Focusing on what I’m grateful for, might just help me through this 🩵

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹

Oh that is awful 😞 but remember you’re not alone 🥰 I went to my therapy 2 weeks ago, at local women’s centre for women who experienced DV, for it to come to an immediate end. No funding 😢 place is amazing and at risk of closing, all groups, 1-1 therapy etc gone. Turns out local GPs refer in, draw down funding for MH patients, then keep all the money, don’t send in to the place actually doing the work. I’m lucky, I’m in a position I can carry on seeing my therapist and pay privately to do so, not everyone can do that! It’s a very under privileged area it’s based in sadly. I’m so angry, I’ve got local councillors and MP involved.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
Silver lining.

NHS service have divested so much, that some charities/3rd sector have got really good over the last few years.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That’s s.

I also reached out to the crisis team at the start of the year after something similar happened to me. Just yesterday I started some talking therapy with a counsellor. It was so hard discussing stuff, I get scared of admitting how I really feel as I don’t want the consequences to happen to my abuser or end up getting sectioned as a result of being high risk.

Please don’t question why I don’t want consequences to them. It’s complex
No judgement from me, at all 🫂 I’m so sorry you’ve experienced such loss of hope too. That’s great news about therapy but it can be a double edged sword too, I completely get it luv.

Perhaps try having an open chat with them about your care plan. For example, should you say/exhibit a certain statement/action, they may want to escalate your support (this being their boundary for your care). If you also communicate and create your boundaries, you can speak more freely and get more out of this therapy ❤️‍🩹

Hoping I’m making sense, I’m foggy due to the meds 😩🩵

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

I've gotta go back to work now 😢 sharing your update is a huge achievement so please have a moment to take that in....
You're preparing for being a reflective practitioner already 🤗🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If it would make you smile for even a second we can get Delulu out of the house and you can punch her in the face. Just know we are here for you even if it's just to vent. Put yourself first and take all the time you need to get better.

Kchonors GIF by The Kennedy Center
This is just … 😭 perfect 🤣

Sad The Office GIF

Often life chooses our path it's set out and defined for us and sometimes that path can be rocky, your a very strong woman I sense a warrior 💪🏻. The nhs can often fail us in many ways they stick us on pills and forget about us so we just carry on and don't be that burden. I do hope your hubby reaching out to those places helps you also don't forget PALS get him to get in touch with them, also if you gp are not very helpful I suggest changing because something I struggled with I changed gp and I've received much better care being at the new one. It's not fair to leave someone to suffer and struggle alone when support could be put in place. Keep strong as I know and many of us in here know you've got this and
Mtv Hug GIF by INTO ACTION
your confidence has blossomed which is what I sense over the past few months. Sending you gentle hugs 🤗 🩵

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Silver lining.

NHS service have divested so much, that some charities/3rd sector have got really good over the last few years.

They really have, sadly lots are losing funding. It was literally thrown at them during covid, now nothing. MH is not a priority to the powers that be.

@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I agree contact PALS, being discharged when you simply aren’t ready isn’t ok! Even a gentle lead up to it after a discussion might have been easier.

I’d highly recommend a MH (mindfulness) notebook to help with your thoughts, a picky pad (my daughter uses this rather than skin picking), and make yourself a well being box. My inbox is open, anytime 🥰🥰🥰🥰

That’s s.

I also reached out to the crisis team at the start of the year after something similar happened to me. Just yesterday I started some talking therapy with a counsellor. It was so hard discussing stuff, I get scared of admitting how I really feel as I don’t want the consequences to happen to my abuser or end up getting sectioned as a result of being high risk.

Please don’t question why I don’t want consequences to them. It’s complex

Hugs GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh that is awful 😞 but remember you’re not alone 🥰 I went to my therapy 2 weeks ago, at local women’s centre for women who experienced DV, for it to come to an immediate end. No funding 😢 place is amazing and at risk of closing, all groups, 1-1 therapy etc gone. Turns out local GPs refer in, draw down funding for MH patients, then keep all the money, don’t send in to the place actually doing the work. I’m lucky, I’m in a position I can carry on seeing my therapist and pay privately to do so, not everyone can do that! It’s a very under privileged area it’s based in sadly. I’m so angry, I’ve got local councillors and MP involved.
Oh Witchy, that’s devastating 😟 I’ve noticed an increase in offloading to local charities but to then keep the funding, is criminal 😠 I’m so relieved to read you can still continue that avenue of support but it’s awful that you’re being forced to do so privately!

I really hope the local council and MP can activate change, I can’t imagine all the people impacted in this situation 💔

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

I do hope you're able to get someone to listen. I gave up on seeking help after trying a few times and being told, basically, that it's my fault and if I just changed everything about myself then I'd be ok. The last one I saw told me I should try to dress differently, then maybe I'd be happier. I pointed out how if I dressed differently then I would be uncomfortable, thus unhappier, but she didn't agree.

The good ones are great, but the bad ones are fing s. My fingers, toes and any other body part I can contort in such a manner are crossed for you to receive the help you so bravely sought out. fing bastard fs. I hope they stub their toes every single night until it's just a broken, disfigured stump.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If it would make you smile for even a second we can get Delulu out of the house and you can punch her in the face. Just know we are here for you even if it's just to vent. Put yourself first and take all the time you need to get better.

Kchonors GIF by The Kennedy Center
Stick a monkey up a tree outside her house, she bolts out, climbs the tree, saves the monkey and when's she's down.. SUCKER!!
face punch GIF