Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I do hope you're able to get someone to listen. I gave up on seeking help after trying a few times and being told, basically, that it's my fault and if I just changed everything about myself then I'd be ok. The last one I saw told me I should try to dress differently, then maybe I'd be happier. I pointed out how if I dressed differently then I would be uncomfortable, thus unhappier, but she didn't agree.

The good ones are great, but the bad ones are fing s. My fingers, toes and any other body part I can contort in such a manner are crossed for you to receive the help you so bravely sought out. fing bastard fs. I hope they stub their toes every single night until it's just a broken, disfigured stump.
That's shocking to be told to change your appearance wth why would you change something that your comfortable with urgh sometimes you just want to tell them to do off, but what good will that do. Why would you go back to seeking help of your told simply it's your fault. Some of them just really aren't trained to deal with how others feel because that's going to make you feel damn worse. 😞🤗❤️

Hugs for everyone even if you don't like them your getting one anyway ☺️
Big Hug GIF by MyPostcard

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
No judgement from me, at all 🫂 I’m so sorry you’ve experienced such loss of hope too. That’s great news about therapy but it can be a double edged sword too, I completely get it luv.

Perhaps try having an open chat with them about your care plan. For example, should you say/exhibit a certain statement/action, they may want to escalate your support (this being their boundary for your care). If you also communicate and create your boundaries, you can speak more freely and get more out of this therapy ❤️‍🩹

Hoping I’m making sense, I’m foggy due to the meds 😩🩵
Understandable! I’ve told them that my parents are super supportive and that’s helped

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Often life chooses our path it's set out and defined for us and sometimes that path can be rocky, your a very strong woman I sense a warrior 💪🏻. The nhs can often fail us in many ways they stick us on pills and forget about us so we just carry on and don't be that burden. I do hope your hubby reaching out to those places helps you also don't forget PALS get him to get in touch with them, also if you gp are not very helpful I suggest changing because something I struggled with I changed gp and I've received much better care being at the new one. It's not fair to leave someone to suffer and struggle alone when support could be put in place. Keep strong as I know and many of us in here know you've got this and
Mtv Hug GIF by INTO ACTION
your confidence has blossomed which is what I sense over the past few months. Sending you gentle hugs 🤗 🩵
You’re all so bloody wonderful 🥹 thank you so much darling, for such an inspiring message 🩵 I have passed on the PALs recommendation from you luvs, to my Husband and hopefully they can help 🤞🏼

That’s great news about your GP luv, it can make such a difference! Mine is useless and very over populated, not a reliable avenue at all. If only I could change mental health teams 💀

It’s strange how we don’t see our own growth but can see it in others - it’s making me look back and try to see it for myself ❤️‍🩹

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Why’s this Levi acting like he’s doing a public service when he’s cam2’ing people? 🤣 I’ve never really watched it but I saw that him and Georgia have fallen out, very high school drama.

To me, I’m guessing keisha has been the driving force behind the fallout. I don’t know much about keisha apart from the fact that she was dating that old man and now seems to be dating this Levi.
Is it the same keisha?

You’re all so bloody wonderful 🥹 thank you so much darling, for such an inspiring message 🩵 I have passed on the PALs recommendation from you luvs, to my Husband and hopefully they can help 🤞🏼

That’s great news about your GP luv, it can make such a difference! Mine is useless and very over populated, not a reliable avenue at all. If only I could change mental health teams 💀

It’s strange how we don’t see our own growth but can see it in others - it’s making me look back and try to see it for myself ❤️‍🩹
Trust me changing GP will be the best thing you could possibly do and it does open up other avenues for different mental health teams, I was under one district but since changing I'm under another and they've been amazing I've not actually been seen yet but they call and send a letter every few weeks just to check in and say that I'm still on the list for therapy and the waiting times are getting shorter 🤞🏻. Honestly I see it you've shown us all that wonderful voice of yours even took that confidence to the app to show even more strangers I see such a change in many people, ok how their confidence grows. You'll get there and when you do your going to be so so proud of you, because always remember it's not them who fix us it's us ourselves we put in the hard work ❤️‍🩹. I was recommended some books by the mh team I can find the letter and tell you them if you think that would help in anyway 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do hope you're able to get someone to listen. I gave up on seeking help after trying a few times and being told, basically, that it's my fault and if I just changed everything about myself then I'd be ok. The last one I saw told me I should try to dress differently, then maybe I'd be happier. I pointed out how if I dressed differently then I would be uncomfortable, thus unhappier, but she didn't agree.

The good ones are great, but the bad ones are fing s. My fingers, toes and any other body part I can contort in such a manner are crossed for you to receive the help you so bravely sought out. fing bastard fs. I hope they stub their toes every single night until it's just a broken, disfigured stump.
I’m so angry for you, you were treated so poorly and tantamount to medical neglect 😒 please know they absolutely couldn’t be more wrong in their advice. I’ve had a s psychiatrist before and I had to realise not everyone in authority is there for good intentions - sadly even those looking after the vulnerable. It causes lasting damage, not just to our psyche but to how we act/react with future support and that is bloody unforgivable 🙅🏻‍♀️

It was never your fault, ever. I know it’ll take time and healing to realise that but take it from another damaged soul that knows this authoritative betrayal - they were wrong.

Thank you for sharing and being so kind my darling, do their toes for life 💥

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've gotta go back to work now 😢 sharing your update is a huge achievement so please have a moment to take that in....
You're preparing for being a reflective practitioner already 🤗🥰
Thank you my luv 😍 your final sentence gave me goosebumps, I truly hope so one day.

Imagine me as a therapist…

are you mad at me 🥺

🤣🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
I’m so sorry you are going through this Mrs D, the fact you had to relive some awful memories for them to shut the door on you (almost) is absolutely diabolical 🤬 I do t blame your husband for contacting the local MP either. Maybe if the government stopped spending money on themselves and put it into our MH services people could get the help they desperately need. Looking forward to your celebration at end of October, you will do it and many more years to come 🩷

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oirish claiming Chloe getting blocked when she used to join Leona's live proves she's PLM is 🤣. b, you blocked everyone.

"They've got a purple heart! Block them!"
"They disagreed with me once! Block them!"
"They go in *new ex-friend*'s live! Block them!"
"They have a photo of their child in their profile picture! Block them!"
"I don't like their name! Block them!"
"I've heard they breathe to stay alive! Block them!"
"They exist! Block them!"

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Trust me changing GP will be the best thing you could possibly do and it does open up other avenues for different mental health teams, I was under one district but since changing I'm under another and they've been amazing I've not actually been seen yet but they call and send a letter every few weeks just to check in and say that I'm still on the list for therapy and the waiting times are getting shorter 🤞🏻. Honestly I see it you've shown us all that wonderful voice of yours even took that confidence to the app to show even more strangers I see such a change in many people, ok how their confidence grows. You'll get there and when you do your going to be so so proud of you, because always remember it's not them who fix us it's us ourselves we put in the hard work ❤️‍🩹. I was recommended some books by the mh team I can find the letter and tell you them if you think that would help in anyway 🩵
They sound wonderful, ahh I’m so happy for you 🥲 you hear so many horror stories of GP surgeries, it’s refreshing to hear about one being so positive 🩵 very wise words too luv, it really is ourselves putting in that work ❤️‍🩹

I’m always down for book recommendations, thank you luv 🙏🏼 no rush at all though 🥰