Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
On another, kinda similar, note - please be aware that when creating AI it can give out a bit of a triggering image if you're trying to create an angry/upset theme. I did one and it had a coloured substance upon "my" hands and I was like "ohhh, s! I didn't realise Designer did that.". I didn't put anything in the prompts to specifically put that in the image.

Hope I've been abstract enough to not upset, but clear enough for you to know. 🤣🤷‍♂️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
is a charity boxing match Tiktoks lawful way around committing affray?

Glaring Season 5 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m so sorry you are going through this Mrs D, the fact you had to relive some awful memories for them to shut the door on you (almost) is absolutely diabolical 🤬 I do t blame your husband for contacting the local MP either. Maybe if the government stopped spending money in the and out MH services people could get the help they desperately need. Looking forward to your celebration at end of October, you will do it and many more years to come 🩷
You’ve put that exactly how it hit me luv. So many of us lay out our traumas and vulnerabilities to the right people and to have the door metaphorically shut, robs us not just of hope but of ever opening up or reaching out again 💔

Thank you luv, I’m focusing on that to keep me on track. I haven’t allowed myself to celebrate any milestones. However this one - it’s a party 🥹

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm just listening to Oirish Kelly b and moan. Blaming everyone else for her Christmas being ruined because now her (adult) kids and sister won't be coming to visit for Christmas as she's gotta go back to terr-apee now & her sister watched some of the bullshit & has gotten upset over it, too. Also now calling her "Irish Kelly" is discrimination, despite the fact that she refers to herself as "Irish Kelly". And it's just ranty ranty whiney bullshit. Yes, a sty sty thing happened to you and it should never have been mocked, yes some sty sty things have been said, but dragging it on and on isn't going to hurt anyone but you, Oirish. You're biting your nose to spite your face, f'real. It's only October 3rd - you could still make Christmas happen if you'd let go of the fing hate & focus on the healing. fing playing mental illness top trumps online. Get a life.
Her old name on tiktok was literally IRISH KELLY that is why it stuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes a fing idiot.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Bird Man is a t!! The more this monkey hears strange people, him fannying about, its just crazy!!! I advised yesterday about SAR FB and he only sent them a message this morning! Peace and fing quite!!! Stop fing talking!!! Grrrrrr the world is full of idiots!!! You've got Shep fans thinking it's OK to keep kittens in a hutch!!
He's so gormless I had to leave

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
Mrs D, you are so strong just to write that down, I feel so sorry. As you know I suffer with agoraphobia, I have alot if trauma from childhood to illness, my life has not been easy. When I asked for help they gave me 8 sessions of therapy...It didn't help. The NHS need a shake up of their MH service. People deserve better... YOU deserve better. Too many are being let down.
You are amazing, you WILL overcome this 🥰

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you for the kind words Marshy luv, that’s really helpful too and I’ll let him know 🩵 I agree and empathise greatly 😞 Mentally ill people and those struggling with their mental health, often aren’t able to advocate for themselves properly. Unfortunately, this is what we need to do with the current state of NHS mental health support - leaving so many suffering in silence 💔
Unfortunately I had to fight so hard, GP visits weekly for months until I got any help. To the point of a hospital visit and police called twice to my home. If the NHS/police/social services had given out the help when most of us where kids, MH services wouldn't be in so much need. They give out therapy like sweets to predators that have been sentenced but we get do all. I waited 3 years for psychotherapy for them to tell me I'm not well enough to have it. Have a look on Google if there is any advice if you think your being let down. There also maybe some organisations that can advocate for you. Also don't be afraid to ring the help phone lines when in crisis, they can give you good information. I was advised to self refer to a MH charity (local to my city) I was given 12 weeks of just chatting and giving me ideas to help my agoraphobia. She also sent me lots of reading stuff though the post. I can have more sessions once 6 months have passed. But these services are so valuable as they can sign post you to other organisations (some I never knew about) I've ever been offered for someone to go with me to catch a bus and go for a coffee. There is a list somewhere that tells you what area dose what. I'll message the lady that's in my area and ask her for the link, she checked for my friend who lives in London (which was a nightmare as we needed the Borough she lives in) x

Jul 29, 2024
england
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
I’m sorry this has happened, it’s so unfair and you ✨deserve✨ more adequate support 😞
Happy I Love You GIF by DINOSALLY

Feb 29, 2024
Unfortunately I had to fight so hard, GP visits weekly for months until I got any help. To the point of a hospital visit and police called twice to my home. If the NHS/police/social services had given out the help when most of us where kids, MH services wouldn't be in so much need. They give out therapy like sweets to predators that have been sentenced but we get do all. I waited 3 years for psychotherapy for them to tell me I'm not well enough to have it. Have a look on Google if there is any advice if you think your being let down. There also maybe some organisations that can advocate for you. Also don't be afraid to ring the help phone lines when in crisis, they can give you good information. I was advised to self refer to a MH charity (local to my city) I was given 12 weeks of just chatting and giving me ideas to help my agoraphobia. She also sent me lots of reading stuff though the post. I can have more sessions once 6 months have passed. But these services are so valuable as they can sign post you to other organisations (some I never knew about) I've ever been offered for someone to go with me to catch a bus and go for a coffee. There is a list somewhere that tells you what area dose what. I'll message the lady that's in my area and ask her for the link, she checked for my friend who lives in London (which was a nightmare as we needed the Borough she lives in) x
I've just messaged my Friday group and hopefully someone will get the message to her. But I do remember her saying that your local council will have a list on their website. Unfortunately some councils don't make their website an easy ride. I think this is why we had a problem finding my friend help due to different councils in London. Sorry memory is crap 🙃

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
He showed bank transfers for 5 sent payments but said she will have to wait till 15 th for the sub money....did anyone hear him say he manages spicy accounts for his job,he manages Eq
No, I don't watch his lives. They bore the do out of me. I scrolled past it earlier and there 5 people in the boxes in silence watching delulu. If they're going to sit watching her at least have a rant about her while they're there!

Feb 29, 2024
I've just messaged my Friday group and hopefully someone will get the message to her. But I do remember her saying that your local council will have a list on their website. Unfortunately some councils don't make their website an easy ride. I think this is why we had a problem finding my friend help due to different councils in London. Sorry memory is crap 🙃
This is a good website

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jesus Marshy, I’m so sorry you had to go through all that, just to get the services you need and deserve 😕 I’m so pleased you’ve been given support that’s helped you 🩵

This is all really helpful info luv, thank you - I have some researching to do 😅🩵