Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Oirish claiming Chloe getting blocked when she used to join Leona's live proves she's PLM is 🤣. b, you blocked everyone.

"They've got a purple heart! Block them!"
"They disagreed with me once! Block them!"
"They go in *new ex-friend*'s live! Block them!"
"They have a photo of their child in their profile picture! Block them!"
"I don't like their name! Block them!"
"I've heard they breathe to stay alive! Block them!"
"They exist! Block them!"
Does she not realise that people have purple hearts because it’s the colour for DV month. Get to do furdermore, you’re a complete idiot
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What account is Irish but not Irish Kelly on?

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
All these women are just trash 🙄
I was just about to post this, now I know chez has done some bad things but tbh having screen recordings of chez’s kids is a bit weird.
Manda send them to the police because they’ll want to know why you’ve got a stranger’s kids on your phone because you don’t really know chez, you only know chez from TikTok. It’s really weird, and it’s probably not only chez’s kids you’ve got screen recordings of. I’ll keep saying it, you’ve got a screen recording problem and need to get help

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
[/QUOTE
Sending hugs Mrs D xxxx

Feb 29, 2024
Jesus Marshy, I’m so sorry you had to go through all that, just to get the services you need and deserve 😕 I’m so pleased you’ve been given support that’s helped you 🩵

This is all really helpful info luv, thank you - I have some researching to do 😅🩵
I'm doing good at the moment and don't be sorry, I've met some lovely people on the way. Plus within 2 mins of messaging my Friday group they gave me the website ❤️ we all look out for each other. Even a lady got help with cleaning her home when things got bad ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I king fireworks already! Started here last night at 10:30pm. My wee Eric is absolutely petrifled. He’s cuddled into me,shaking,drooling and crying . fing bastards

I swear by these. Mines are dopped up on hemp treats until after new years now 👹

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 i have been seeing your posts. I’ve seen people advise PALs as well for complaints. I’d also take it to your local health-watch and CQC. Just to leave people who are in crisis is so wrong. One day they’ll be a fatality and that will launch into an investigation for them. I hope you can get the help you need. We’re all here for you. You’ve got a massive support on here Mrs D

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I was just about to post this, now I know chez has done some bad things but tbh having screen recordings of chez’s kids is a bit weird.
Manda send them to the police because they’ll want to know why you’ve got a stranger’s kids on your phone because you don’t really know chez, you only know chez from TikTok. It’s really weird, and it’s probably not only chez’s kids you’ve got screen recordings of. I’ll keep saying it, you’ve got a screen recording problem and need to get help
Why is Manda sending videos of chez kids to the police anyways? Is she reporting her to social services or something ? And if so what's her reason?

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Why is Manda sending videos of chez kids to the police anyways? Is she reporting her to social services or something ? And if so what's her reason?
Apparently from that video chez has a video to download or something that Manda wants to see and if she don’t do it she’s sending videos to police and social as apparently chez has already been put as an unfit mother according to Manda. She’ll contact social to prove chez is an unfit mother, if that was the case the kids would have been taken away the first few times they’ve been called on chez

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
They're as bad as each other. The kids heard every word of that s show between those two fing disgraceful dumpster trash fs.
Shame on them.

SCREENSHOT THAT MANDA YOU fING BELLEND 🖕

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I swear by these. Mines are dopped up on hemp treats until after new years now 👹
I absolutely second these sort of treats! What hemp ones would you recommend luv?

I use these ones to settle mine before bedtime but I’m making a note of yours too 😍

IMG_8832.jpeg

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
No, I don't watch his lives. They bore the do out of me. I scrolled past it earlier and there 5 people in the boxes in silence watching delulu. If they're going to sit watching her at least have a rant about her while they're there!
I caught his live at 6.20am whilst I took my son to work, nobody else was on 😂 I did go back to bed and yes he helped me doze back off

Feb 29, 2024
I king fireworks already! Started here last night at 10:30pm. My wee Eric is absolutely petrifled. He’s cuddled into me,shaking,drooling and crying . fing bastards
Have you tried pet remedy spray from Amazon. You spray it on their coats, or wear gloves spray hands and smooth over the dogs. It's a phenomenon that mothers give off to nursing their young. I swear by it and I've fostered some very scared street dogs that it's helped. You can also spray their bedding. We used it at the vets for animals staying in the kennels

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 i have been seeing your posts. I’ve seen people advise PALs as well for complaints. I’d also take it to your local health-watch and CQC. Just to leave people who are in crisis is so wrong. One day they’ll be a fatality and that will launch into an investigation for them. I hope you can get the help you need. We’re all here for you. You’ve got a massive support on here Mrs D
Thank you for your compassion Gingerbread, you’re so lovely to say that 🫂🩵 I haven’t heard of either of those services, my Husband just noted them down - thank you 🙇🏻‍♀️ I sadly agree with you also, it can often take tragedy to make a change and heartbreakingly - sometimes that isn’t enough 💔

I know mental health conversations like the one I started, are difficult but it’s soothing to the soul to relate with one another but also bittersweet as we wouldn’t wish it on anyone ❤️‍🩹

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Apparently from that video chez has a video to download or something that Manda wants to see and if she don’t do it she’s sending videos to police and social as apparently chez has already been put as an unfit mother according to Manda. She’ll contact social to prove chez is an unfit mother, if that was the case the kids would have been taken away the first few times they’ve been called on chez
See I have a few opinions on this
1. If tiktok is causing the social services to be called repeatedly then come off. I wouldn't risk my kids over any app.
2. People that drag social into tiktok arguments are the lowest of the low. Its traumatic for the kids to keep having to talk to social.

3. Mandas a t. A big fat droney old ball bag of a s stirring old melted hag. RELEASE SNEL AND CLAIREBEAR FROM YOUR GRASP 👊 YOU t.