Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Reds starting war with Angie today
Shall We Begin Star Trek Voyager GIF by Star Trek
Thought she cancelled the invasion to get the live pro thing?
Go Back Oops GIF by Deadbeat

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
don't be ashamed, ive rebooked loads of appointments for the same reasons, I know if I don't go to this appointment it would be 3-6 month wait and I need a steroid injection in my hand, it's so painful and I make money selling my art so I need this before I can't work. 🫂
(I don't even rebook them if I can help it.)

Crazy Laugh GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm a bit weiry replying to you because you've consistently defended life but I also don't want to be seen as bullying you in anyway. Yes she's aggressive if your watching Angie she's just played a video of her telling people to h*ng themselves ect
I go at everyone, it’s funny. Just do it, I won’t judge 👹. Kats more than just that, she’s said far worse.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
There needs to be a guide on all the people on there 😂 I

Ohh right I didn’t mean to defend her ha I just say what I see but like I said I haven’t been on there long so I don’t know why everyone doesn’t like her (I know a bit more about Angie as there’s loads of videos about it). But I don’t really know why people don’t like life the same way as Angie if you get me. Haha you don’t have to reply to me I won’t take it personally, I probs don’t understand how this comment cafe works properly either tbh everyone seems pissed with me as I say the wrong things 😂, I just always wondered about Kat as I see her everywhere and she’s always so rude 😂
We're mean to everyone, especially newbies. It's initiation by fire. You either make it through, or you do off. 🤣

LOTE is a t. She vehemently defended Angela, made excuses for her, used her platform as a shield whilst she screamed down and patronised people, but as soon as the door is slammed in her face she's

Comedy Fox GIF by Bob's Burgers

We are unimpressed by this, especially when she's still the same vile little b. Fun to watch when she's having an absolutely sshow of an argument, though.

This is forever a work in progress, but we've put this together. Does need updating, but 🤫. Wiki 'Delusive Angie and Side Characters' https://comment.cafe/ewr-carta/delusiveangieandco/