Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She’s on now saying she’s doing an Angie live at 1pm and anyone who’s ever had a problem with Angie needs to get in the box
haters GIF
Interesting. How will Pissy react now her only cheerleader seems to be super t Corie?

Previously, all the box begs would flood in attacking her " haters" and deflect for her.
Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Tonia

Sep 8, 2024
united kingdom
Miss Red consistently refused to call Elphaba “she” for the longest time until too many people went for her. She’s been transphobic indeed. But Angie can’t say much when there’s evidence of her asking if EQ is trans and eluding to her being a pedo because she’s trans.
She also agreed with eq mama kaz is a cross dresser.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hey everyone, been a busy few days getting stuff sorted for my mum to come home. And to settle back to normal life again. No clue what’s been going on on TikTok, just know there’s some beef between Tyrone and EQ
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Glad your Ma is getting close to coming home!

Angela Vs Miss Red, Alicia, TopGirl, Pearl, Frankie360, Brigham, and I forget. Everyone. Angela Vs everyone.

Miss Red is biting back. 1pm live on Angela today, apparently.

EQ compared Tyrone having his crotch goblin on live to AQ🦁, not any of the other high profile tiktoktwats who regularly show the result of 5 seconds of sweaty grunts.

Taurian is a t. GypsyQueen is too, but Taurian has out-fed her.

And it's been quite dull.

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
We're mean to everyone, especially newbies. It's initiation by fire. You either make it through, or you do off. 🤣

LOTE is a t. She vehemently defended Angela, made excuses for her, used her platform as a shield whilst she screamed down and patronised people, but as soon as the door is slammed in her face she's

Comedy Fox GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers

We are unimpressed by this, especially when she's still the same vile little b. Fun to watch when she's having an absolutely sshow of an argument, though.

This is forever a work in progress, but we've put this together. Does need updating, but 🤫. Wiki 'Delusive Angie and Side Characters' https://comment.cafe/ewr-carta/delusiveangieandco/
Haha this is actually helpful to know as there’s no videos about what happened on tiktok really, that side characters thing is brilliant 😂. Oh right I didn’t know what she agreed with Angie on the main thing I know is people mention the panicking lol. Everyone I see on there seems to be angies ex friends 😂