Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Is court assassin really trying to make excuses for her rasism and rant against KL 🤦🏻‍♀️she’s clearly just a fin little b. Loads of people have been through s and don’t come out with the patter she does. Not even suprised angie is trying to make excuses for her

Also let’s not act like it’s an isolated incident. Granted maybe not to this standard, but she’s notoriously a vile kent

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
CA was just trying to provide entertainment why are we so bothered. She was so drunk she doesn’t remember what she said or who she was in boxes with. But she remembers every detail of the assault (despite the fact she failed to mention there were two other people involved).

season 6 dancing GIF by CBBC

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I don't believe in threats to her children, however she's using this as an excuse to get a platform. Why is Angie so fing thick that she can't see it ? Even Brigham could see it as he said it!

Maybe you should have thought of your children before you acting like a fing t CA 🤷‍♂️

Because as usual that narrative will garner support and sympathy

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Sorry whining about context while not giving it 🫣🤣 Mandy & Jay are CA’s neighbours. Mandy came over first to have a go at her about the noise as she’d been shouting and screaming on TikTok live all day and she’d obviously had enough. From what I gather Jay is Mandy’s partner and CA was calling him out so he came over to have a go at her as well.
no worries. after reading your post, I went to check the elements of the DV offence. there has to be some kind of personal connection between the individuals involved. it seems you were right. I don't think its DV at all.