Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel like she might have the word dog as a blocked word. Try puppy or Rottweiler instead of dog maybe?

Wait I see some comments saying dogs so maybe they did show because people are commenting about it.

I just honestly wish she would meet a real Wade Wilson. Take that as you will.
Not sure if it went through 🤞🏼 she isn’t reading s though 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_5743.jpeg

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Pretending she didn't just have it previously explained what that vile piece of murderous s wade wilson did. Then carried on laughing. Not only is he a fing murderer & an animal hes a racist t. He needs putting down but vermin like angie... not even gonna finish that.

And sorry for the foul s am saying but delusive angies a fing t 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240706_223453_TikTok.mp4
    2.7 MB

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Apparently she works for the DWP 👀
Oooooh now I understand your last comment 🤣🤣🤣

Half Baked Yes GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Pretending she didn't just have it previously explained what that vile piece of murderous s wade wilson did. Then carried on laughing. Not only is he a fing murderer & an animal hes a racist t. He needs putting down but vermin like angie... not even gonna finish that.

And sorry for the foul s am saying but delusive angies a fing t 🤬🤬🤬
Did he actually hurt Animals? I thought we just started that rumour to piss Angie off. 😭😭😭

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Hello my luv! I’m in hospital on Monday for some well needed iron, gonna be kicking ass again in 2-3 weeks 🤣 how you doing darling?
I'm so glad you're getting your iron juice. My anemia is mild/moderate but my boss' anemia is quite severe. She had her first transfusion last week and she feels amazing! She got her colour back in her cheeks and feels so much better. I was almost jealous 🙈