Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Angie knows exactly what she’s fing doing and it’s working. I’m fing furious. Shes lucky I don’t live near her
shocked melissa mccarthy GIF

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Did he actually hurt Animals? I thought we just started that rumour to piss Angie off. 😭😭😭
Not heard anything about animals tbh. But not like she'd care. She neglected her dog, neglects her cat. Makes fed up lies about beastiality with them. Apparently worked for a company that did trials on animals. She doesn't give 2 ss about anything.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm so glad you're getting your iron juice. My anemia is mild/moderate but my boss' anemia is quite severe. She had her first transfusion last week and she feels amazing! She got her colour back in her cheeks and feels so much better. I was almost jealous 🙈
That’s what happens to me! I go from literal grey to pink 😅 anemia sucks doesn’t it 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's horrible. The dizziness, fatigue and looking like a ghost! I'm lucky that an iron tab sorts me out but I know it's going to get worse as the menopause kicks in. Thankful for our blood donors out there 🙏
This may be tmi but my body can’t even process iron tablets/solutions - they go straight through me 😩 that’s when they put me on infusions, some years back. Ironically, in a zombie apocalypse, it’d be a lack of iron that would kill me 🤣 that’s always morbidly tickled me 💀 Amen to our donors 🙇🏻‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This is why I don’t allow myself in comment sections, I start fighting 😭

IMG_5746.jpeg IMG_5747.jpeg
Correct, we share a forum the same way s like a Fart shares an app with Diadro.

And correct. Angie is the most gaunt, jaundiced, legitimately rancid faced t, and the fact her face resembles an Amazon Fresh delivery bag that has been ragingly stamped on by Rhino Tam, and had more deep set wrinkles and age spots than any 49 year old I have ever seen, is horrifying. She is a scummy, unhygienic mingebag, and I think sniffing Elphabas armpits would smell more pleasant than her.

She looks like the three-way love child of Jimmy Saville, Eyeball Paul and Rod Stewart. She has nothing feminine or endearing about her.

The fact she can vomit on herself and wear the same vomity shirt for two days afterwards is genuinely fed up. I almost certainly think she has a paraphilia for vomit.

She also treats her mum and her animals like s. She accuses her mum of being an abuser for views then cries when people talk about her mum. She has a cat that has never had a vet visit for immunisations or chips, and she never even has food in to feed it, and instead orders a battered fish from the chippy, and then eats the fish herself because she’s a flabby, greedy slut.

She’s also a racist t.

And has a weird shaped arse.

I’ll mock her every single day, shine like a virgin.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
You work so tremendously hard, so I love that you’ve got some well earned time off 🥰 you done anything nice luv?
Aww thank you for your kind words lovely 🥹 Promotion is looming at work which means a return to study so will be very busy soon enough!
Have managed to get a lot of life admin jobs that I can't be arsed to do on my days off, spend some quality time with the Mister & dog and we've been watching Wimbledon. I have another week off at the end of the month for his 50th (the Mister not the dog 🤣) so will make more of that week!
I hope you are being waited on hand on foot?! 🥰💛