Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Aww thank you for your kind words lovely 🥹 Promotion is looming at work which means a return to study so will be very busy soon enough!
Have managed to get a lot of life admin jobs that I can't be arsed to do on my days off, spend some quality time with the Mister & dog and we've been watching Wimbledon. I have another week off at the end of the month for his 50th (the Mister not the dog 🤣) so will make more of that week!
I hope you are being waited on hand on foot?! 🥰💛
I’m so pleased you’re being recognised in your workplace and crossing everything for that promotion 🥹 that sounds like some lovely time off, a good rest and reset 😌 it’s always lovely when you go back and don’t have to wait long for another break, you’ll be counting the days 😭

My husband has been brilliant, bless him 🥰

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Correct, we share a forum the same way s like a Fart shares an app with Diadro.

And correct. Angie is the most gaunt, jaundiced, legitimately rancid faced t, and the fact her face resembles an Amazon Fresh delivery bag that has been ragingly stamped on by Rhino Tam, and had more deep set wrinkles and age spots than any 49 year old I have ever seen, is horrifying. She is a scummy, unhygienic mingebag, and I think sniffing Elphabas armpits would smell more pleasant than her.

She looks like the three-way love child of Jimmy Saville, Eyeball Paul and Rod Stewart. She has nothing feminine or endearing about her.

The fact she can vomit on herself and wear the same vomity shirt for two days afterwards is genuinely fed up. I almost certainly think she has a paraphilia for vomit.

She also treats her mum and her animals like s. She accuses of mum of being an abuser for views then cries when people talk about her mum. She has a cat that has never had a vet visit for immunisations or chips, and she never even has food in to feed it, and instead orders a battered fish from the chippy, and then eats the fish herself because she’s a flabby, greedy slut.

She’s also a racist t.

And has a weird shaped arse.

I’ll mock her every single day, shine like a virgin.
Poetically put 🥰
Clapping Applause GIF by euphoria

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Correct, we share a forum the same way s like a Fart shares an app with Diadro.

And correct. Angie is the most gaunt, jaundiced, legitimately rancid faced t, and the fact her face resembles an Amazon Fresh delivery bag that has been ragingly stamped on by Rhino Tam, and had more deep set wrinkles and age spots than any 49 year old I have ever seen, is horrifying. She is a scummy, unhygienic mingebag, and I think sniffing Elphabas armpits would smell more pleasant than her.

She looks like the three-way love child of Jimmy Saville, Eyeball Paul and Rod Stewart. She has nothing feminine or endearing about her.

The fact she can vomit on herself and wear the same vomity shirt for two days afterwards is genuinely fed up. I almost certainly think she has a paraphilia for vomit.

She also treats her mum and her animals like s. She accuses of mum of being an abuser for views then cries when people talk about her mum. She has a cat that has never had a vet visit for immunisations or chips, and she never even has food in to feed it, and instead orders a battered fish from the chippy, and then eats the fish herself because she’s a flabby, greedy slut.

She’s also a racist t.

And has a weird shaped arse.

I’ll mock her every single day, shine like a virgin.
she is oddly shaped i thought that the other day when she was having her two showers, one dirty, dirty, scruffy, dirty, nasty dirty t. tbh she can be filthy as she wants on her own person but the cats piss, water, wine, cigarettes, vomit etc etc are foul. that's not... something i have seen defined in the DSM (but tbf i haven't read the whole thing 😭) she's a feral dirty, dirty, scruffy b who has absolutely nothing to offer other than hurt.

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Honestly I’ve needed to decompress all of this anger so badly for hours and I feel so much better now.

10/10 recommend writing an essay about Angie.
You've literally regurgitated my thoughts! And you're right, Elpha's armpit smells better than her. I hope Babalousha comes back as a Queen/King in their next life. They deserve so much better.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’m so pleased you’re being recognised in your workplace and crossing everything for that promotion 🥹 that sounds like some lovely time off, a good rest and reset 😌 it’s always lovely when you go back and don’t have to wait long for another break, you’ll be counting the days 😭

My husband has been brilliant, bless him 🥰
Ahh thank you so much, I'm very much looking forward to the challenge but think I'll have to remove the TikTok app from my phone on study days as I'm an expert in procrastination 🤣🤣🤣
Am very happy to hear Mr D is doing a grand job of caring for you 🥰💛

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ahh thank you so much, I'm very much looking forward to the challenge but think I'll have to remove the TikTok app from my phone on study days as I'm an expert in procrastination 🤣🤣🤣
Am very happy to hear Mr D is doing a grand job of caring for you 🥰💛
Ugh I hear you on that luv 😭 you can actually set screen limits on apps, might be handy during study periods 👩🏻‍🏫 I’m eating an outrageous amount of ice (normal symptom of anemia) and he’s keeping me topped up 😂