Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Pearl is playing along 😭
Animated GIF

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Ugh I hear you on that luv 😭 you can actually set screen limits on apps, might be handy during study periods 👩🏻‍🏫 I’m eating an outrageous amount of ice (normal symptom of anemia) and he’s keeping me topped up 😂
Wow I never knew that! I was terribly anaemic whilst pregnant and am now trying to remember if I added ice to my drinks.... or plate 🤣
I'll definitely have to look into the screen limit thing because my will power is non existent 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow I never knew that! I was terribly anaemic whilst pregnant and am now trying to remember if I added ice to my drinks.... or plate 🤣
I'll definitely have to look into the screen limit thing because my will power is non existent 🤣
I’ve read it’s super common in pregnancy 😔 I don’t put ice on a plate but that’s a hilarious mental image luv 🤣 you can on iPhone but not sure on Android but really helps with distractions 😍

IMG_5748.png

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Correct, we share a forum the same way s like a Fart shares an app with Diadro.

And correct. Angie is the most gaunt, jaundiced, legitimately rancid faced t, and the fact her face resembles an Amazon Fresh delivery bag that has been ragingly stamped on by Rhino Tam, and had more deep set wrinkles and age spots than any 49 year old I have ever seen, is horrifying. She is a scummy, unhygienic mingebag, and I think sniffing Elphabas armpits would smell more pleasant than her.

She looks like the three-way love child of Jimmy Saville, Eyeball Paul and Rod Stewart. She has nothing feminine or endearing about her.

The fact she can vomit on herself and wear the same vomity shirt for two days afterwards is genuinely fed up. I almost certainly think she has a paraphilia for vomit.

She also treats her mum and her animals like s. She accuses her mum of being an abuser for views then cries when people talk about her mum. She has a cat that has never had a vet visit for immunisations or chips, and she never even has food in to feed it, and instead orders a battered fish from the chippy, and then eats the fish herself because she’s a flabby, greedy slut.

She’s also a racist t.

And has a weird shaped arse.

I’ll mock her every single day, shine like a virgin.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I sat here just now and thought to myself, what’s one redeeming quality Angela has? I genuinely can’t think of one. I used to think it was her love of animals but that’s disingenuous. Apart from the heinous bestiality talk, lots of us have seen her watch that animal cruelty video, play it again and show her audience. So that one is void 🙅🏻‍♀️

Genuinely asking, can anyone think of just one quality?