Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Tink is in unicorns comments saying Toni told her their relationship was a sham 👀👀👀

IMG_5324.jpeg
what even is a ToniJade? I never heard her speak, only knew her for cam2ing his clapper rendevous and sitting as a house plant in john wayne kellys lives. fudermore if she was in a relationship with that for longer than a few weeks she's unhinged

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Can I borrow the CC hive mind please?

I know, and have video evidence, of Angie calling Pearl a ‘pedalo’

Is anyone aware, and ideally have footage, of her ever calling anyone the word pedalo, pedo, pedofile? Not beast or wrongen because I don’t want my video to have any chance of her deflecting by saying those words don’t mean the same.
I'll have a flick through my recordings and check

Feb 29, 2024
Red actually doing a poll on whether CLAs SA act yesterday was because she was sexually frustrated..............

WHAT THE ACTUAL do YOU RED HEADED b!!!!

You absolute pos t!! You are as bad!!! I'm disgusted that it's a fing joke to you.
NO WAY!!! Talk about victim blaming!! That's a smack in the face to all that's been abused!! Reds said she had been SA!! That's so fing bad! 🖕

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Once it’s in your head, can you put it in my head? I’m nosey

Morning luvs 🥱

Jodie Whittaker Tardis GIF by Doctor Who

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
if you haven't already filed my comments under 'do not give a do' 😬 can I just say, I know I don't present as particularly friendly, and my delivery is not the most palatable, but I don't have a problem with the regular members of this forum. I actually enjoy reading most of you. a lot of what I have to say is directed at Tiktok creators.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
This is also my messages 🤣

IMG_5789.jpeg

“Chat with more people”

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK
Can you imagine the influx of 'set to everyone'? You'd have to wear full PPE for some of them!

I did try and send you a little check-in message but as it wasn't possible, I left you a little one on a comment 😊
Hope you're feeling much better after Monday. I've managed a 5 min skive off, but I'm supposed to be completing my course enrolment 🤣