James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Must be hard un keeping up with all his BS lies now hes trying to make everyone feel sorry for him again. Boring this James.

You say where trolls? Prove us all wrong.

Ya cant, your obviously loving the attention.

Fatpants

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I wonder how many times he'll tell us he's leaving social media this the weekend?

He announced his departure twice yesterday...my guess is at least 4 or 5 depending on how much fake sympathy he gets from his posts.

If it's anything like the 'I'm not giving any attention to the trolls' posts we're in for a long ride...he could be leaving for weeks, months even 😆 👋

FredHedgehog72

Jul 15, 2024
new forest
Mostly a lurker and not been on his page for a while but he’s commented this evening on the post from the other day so he’s not come off at all (no way! 🤥) …. Same old rinse and repeat. And comments on, think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen that. Absolute t0sspiece

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Mostly a lurker and not been on his page for a while but he’s commented this evening on the post from the other day so he’s not come off at all (no way! 🤥) …. Same old rinse and repeat. And comments on, think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen that. Absolute t0sspiece
I can’t for the life of me imagine why a few still believe all his bull s although most of his viewers are us !! I just lurk in the background taking it all in and as long as you don’t comment on any of the groups that are against him you won’t get blocked !!!
He really is a nasty piece of work and karma will bite his chippy tits real soon

Jun 22, 2024
England
Catherine Tate Yawn GIF by Warner Bros. UK & Ireland

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Hey James - unblock my husband and see what stage 4 cancer actually fing does to you and your family.
Instead of hiding behind your mental health, be a decent human being and see the actual real life consequences of cancer. The ACTUAL mental toll.
All of my contact details are available on my account , one of your loyals can find them, feel free to contact me and apologise directly for your actions and lies.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Well jimmy ive been at blackpool all weekend was along the pier shops last night and no one knows of anything that happened Wednesday night and they hear everything so what pier was it this time because this is becoming a joke now the lies you are telling.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
In hospital? He was sectioned in his last video.

And his fractured spine last time when the rnli came out 😂😂 the video and stories he stole from someone else, but just days later he was walking around and dancing drunk.

But Jimmy, you have REALLY messed up this time. The police in Blackpool have absolutely confirmed that there was no suicide attempt off any pier last week. You are also NOT in hospital in Blackpool Vic either you mess. So what you going to say to get out of that when the phone recording is all over social media 🤣🤣 what a lying knobhead you are, you are to dumb to even think of a plausible excuse.

You love Blackpool don’t you? Probably because its as scummy and lowlife as you, it probably feels posh to you compared to your Bolton flat. Weird how everytime you want an attempt you travel to Blackpool 😂 yes Jimmy thats normal. You went to see the illuminations really and forgot to stick your finger in one of the lights and electrocute yourself. Actually, shouldn’t give you ideas, that will be your next story.

I thought you wasn’t bothered about the trolls? You spent months saying that and boring us. Now you have resorted to videos of you crying like a baby showing the world of social media what a sad sap you are.

Fact freak will have a field day with you now we have 100% confirmation you are still lying. And you deserve it, the way you have taken the piss out of cancer and mental health for genuine sufferers to see is a twisted kind of evil. Karma Jimmy.

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
I really don’t know why he’s so upset. He should be the happiest guy on the planet to know he’s fing immortal. 3 suicide attempts which resulted in various punctured organs, broken ribs and spine. There’s been an attempted murder on him by 5 people which resulted in more broken ribs. He’s been in a car accident and gone through the windscreen which resulted in even more broken ribs and glass imbedded in his organs. But the best evidence of his immortality is being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and cured within 8 weeks. Jesus…. What a guy! Dry your eyes mate you’re immortal.