James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

womble1999

Aug 13, 2024
Hartlepool
Already deleted 🙃
So much for taking a break from social media.
My sister tried to end her life several years ago. She has no recollection of the attempt but luckily someone spotted her and called the coast guard. He is attention seeking. If he wanted to do it he wouldn't be taking videos about it to post on tik tok.

qwerty54321

Jun 11, 2024
London
Already deleted 🙃
"Nobody is perfect in this world" yes that's true James. But also not everyone pretends to have cancer, or scam people of out of money, or receive a suspended sentence for fraud.

You are right - nobody is perfect, but that vapid statement means f* all from a scumbags like you.

Do yourself a favour and disappear.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
So now he can't even write his own 'woe is me' posts, he has to steal them from someone else 🤣🤣 right from the heart that Chippy????

You never fail to disappoint do you?

We've had 'Creamfields', we've had 'Ringing the bell', we've had Kevin Hines story, we've had multiple quotes, we've had 'Tomorrowland', we've had 'Adele' and I'm sure I'm probably missing a few more but c'mon Chippy, we keep telling you...we are always 2 steps ahead 👣

Your level of disrespect to the cancer community and to the Mental Health community is beyond disgusting and disturbing in equal measures!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmy i was in blackpool from the Friday wasnt hard to ask if anyones jumped the pier and you never did. So what pier this time?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
This is a small extract from an article regarding the Kevin Hines story...sound familiar 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001_150150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001_150150_Chrome.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 45
  • VID-20241001-WA0002.mp4
    39.7 MB
  • Haha
Reactions: bud

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
This is a small extract from an article regarding the Kevin Hines story...sound familiar 🤔
Oh jimbo why do you keep putting yourself through this, your doing this to yourself all you have to do is admit you lied or show the proof, as you said you have it. It's quite simple.

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
It’s amazing how he keeps reliving these terrible suicide attempts. Even giving the exact time, date and location. What he seems to forget is that he’s not long ago been diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer that then spread to his lung into stage 4 cancer, which involved multiple procedures and the removal of half of his lung followed by weeks of Chemo. The fact that doesn’t even mention any of this terrible ordeal he’s been through, it’s almost as if it didn’t happen. How very strange 🤔

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I think he's just once again showing his total disregard and blatant disrespect to the cancer community!

I will never get to ring the bell or get to tell anyone that I'm cancer free but for him to shout about how he's beaten cancer and then a few months later post about how he's attempted unaliving himself AGAIN shows how insensitive and cruel he really is.

If you are lucky enough to beat this most vile disease then you wouldn't have such a disregard for life as to want to end it especially because of 'trolls'.

Cancer is one of the hardest battles you'll ever face and if the 'trolling' was too much then you'd simply come off social media...oh sorry he did didn't he, for 48 hours 🙄 you certainly wouldn't put all the effort that medical staff etc have put into helping you stay alive to waste!!

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
I think he's just once again showing his total disregard and blatant disrespect to the cancer community!

I will never get to ring the bell or get to tell anyone that I'm cancer free but for him to shout about how he's beaten cancer and then a few months later post about how he's attempted unaliving himself AGAIN shows how insensitive and cruel he really is.

If you are lucky enough to beat this most vile disease then you wouldn't have such a disregard for life as to want to end it especially because of 'trolls'.
Cancer is one of the hardest battles you'll ever face and if the 'trolling' was too much then you'd simply come off social media...oh sorry he did didn't he, for 48 hours 🙄 you certainly wouldn't put all the effort that medical staff etc have put into helping you stay alive to waste!!
Why is there no heart emoji for a reaction ☹️ sending lots of love to you 🩷🩷🩷🩷 xx

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester

Sending lots of love to you x