James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
I think he's just once again showing his total disregard and blatant disrespect to the cancer community!

I will never get to ring the bell or get to tell anyone that I'm cancer free but for him to shout about how he's beaten cancer and then a few months later post about how he's attempted unaliving himself AGAIN shows how insensitive and cruel he really is.

If you are lucky enough to beat this most vile disease then you wouldn't have such a disregard for life as to want to end it especially because of 'trolls'.

Cancer is one of the hardest battles you'll ever face and if the 'trolling' was too much then you'd simply come off social media...oh sorry he did didn't he, for 48 hours 🙄 you certainly wouldn't put all the effort that medical staff etc have put into helping you stay alive to waste!!
Much love you ❤️❤️

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Still lying about his attempt last week, and all the others I see? Well game on, we can just post confirmation from the police that no attempt happened last week nor was he in or is he in hospital in Blackpool. How much of a 🛎️ is he going to look now. It won’t just be on TT either, Fact Freak will out him all over You Tube.

He forgot to cry on this video today 😂 he obviously realised that making himself look a bigger dick than he already is by crying didn’t even get the views in. You are finished Jimmy.

Glad you have made such an amazing recovery though from your made up attempt. You must be the only person in history who can attempt to take their life and less than a week later you are out of the depression saying you have learnt you are strong and you accept and appreciate yourself. Pity you haven’t realised you are scum of the earth.

You say you felt worthless……..CORRECT, you are. Anyone who lies about having cancer, not to mention everything else you lie about makes you 100% worthless. Worthless is too kind a word to use for a pos like you.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I think he's just once again showing his total disregard and blatant disrespect to the cancer community!

I will never get to ring the bell or get to tell anyone that I'm cancer free but for him to shout about how he's beaten cancer and then a few months later post about how he's attempted unaliving himself AGAIN shows how insensitive and cruel he really is.

If you are lucky enough to beat this most vile disease then you wouldn't have such a disregard for life as to want to end it especially because of 'trolls'.

Cancer is one of the hardest battles you'll ever face and if the 'trolling' was too much then you'd simply come off social media...oh sorry he did didn't he, for 48 hours 🙄 you certainly wouldn't put all the effort that medical staff etc have put into helping you stay alive to waste!!
You know how much we love you. For somebody as amazing as you to be suffering what he lies about is the reason we will never stop exposing him.

Jun 22, 2024
England
When he says "he said, she said" it makes my want to remove my ears with a rusty saw.

Oh No Help GIF by Space Chickens In Space

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Much love to you glitzy koala xxx
Most people here know my husbands situation and I cannot post how much I hate James because it will give him the negative attention he craves. To play the victim when he is lying and making himself the victim and people like you and my husband do not want any of this. Urgh :(

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Sending love and hugs Glitzy Koala.
Having to watch my dad and brother suffer with this horrid disease is gut wrenching. How that fat pillock has the audacity to lie about this is beyond me and then play the victim boils my p*ss and yet there are still idiots who believe his bull s !!!!

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
1 post...1 post and he shuts us all up!!

1 video to show proof of everything we are calling him out about and he gets to have the last laugh, he can shut down all the 'exposed' pages, this page becomes obsolete and we all scuttle off with our tails between our legs! The so called 'trolling' stops!!

Will we ever see proof??...absolutely not because there isn't any!!

Do you realise how ridiculous you look James calling out the trolls for your MH issues when all you have to do is prove it in 1 simple post and if you think your 'supporters' aren't thinking that then you are even more stupid than you look!

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
1 post...1 post and he shuts us all up!!

1 video to show proof of everything we are calling him out about and he gets to have the last laugh, he can shut down all the 'exposed' pages, this page becomes obsolete and we all scuttle off with our tails between our legs! The so called 'trolling' stops!!

Will we ever see proof??...absolutely not because there isn't any!!

Do you realise how ridiculous you look James calling out the trolls for your MH issues when all you have to do is prove it in 1 simple post and if you think your 'supporters' aren't thinking that then you are even more stupid than you look!

Exactly! How smug he could (rightly) be:
I have already said, I’ll pay to do a sponsored post apologising.
but I won’t have to because we know for certain he’s lying. Because cancer care doesn’t work the way he’s made out. Surgeries and chemo don’t happen the way he’s made out.
But all the same, to try and call us out for his alleged suicide attempt is what REALLY riles me.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
another recycled post .

Anyone who believes he made any attempt to take his life last week must be frankly an imbecile….

The last post is aimed at us obvs

BUT it makes a mockery of anyone who was worried about him …

You certainly ‘bounced’ back well James

🛎️🔚🤥

PS how much money do you now make from TikTok James ? 🤩

We won ✔️

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
another recycled post .

Anyone who believes he made any attempt to take his life last week must be frankly an imbecile….

The last post is aimed at us obvs

BUT it makes a mockery of anyone who was worried about him …

You certainly ‘bounced’ back well James

🛎️🔚🤥

PS how much money do you now make from TikTok James ? 🤩

We won ✔️
He made it past comedown Tuesday again. He'll be on the frosty jack and blackcurrant juice tonight "living his best life".

Yeah Jimbo, we are nobodies, we have no jobs or lives that don't revolve around faking a terminal illness. You're an absolute balloon.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Is bad enough that you fake having cancer but now you have to add being suicidal and making attempts. do off James just utter bullshit. You have absolutely no idea what it's like to be that desperate. You wouldn't be sharing it and editing it all over social media thats for sure. You wouldn't be going live at the weekend and dancing around your holiday apartment pissed as a fart. You're just an absolute 🔔 end praying on vaunaerable nieve people for sympathy

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
Is bad enough that you fake having cancer but now you have to add being suicidal and making attempts. do off James just utter bullshit. You have absolutely no idea what it's like to be that desperate. You wouldn't be sharing it and editing it all over social media thats for sure. You wouldn't be going live at the weekend and dancing around your holiday apartment pissed as a fart. You're just an absolute 🔔 end praying on vaunaerable nieve people for sympathy
he dosnt fake cancer anymore he managed to kick cancers arse like he always said he would but he knew that anyway because he never had it😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Is this forum obsolete now ?
Definitely not...he'll be back, he's loves the attention much to stay away for long.

He's probably just lying low for a few days because he knows we called BS on his 'unaliving attempt' and him saying he'd been sectioned.

He's probably hoping it's obsolete so he can go back to his attention seeking, lying, narcissistic self but we'll all still be here when he pops his chippy tit's above the parapet again and there are still things going on in the background that can't be talked about on here...we know Jimbo LOVES surprises 😉