Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It was the chocolate on her chin that wound me up šŸ¤£ like it was cute šŸ™„ I just cannot stand her. Her mum must be fed up of having that fing whale taking over her kitchen. And yeah I imagine she hates washing up as sheā€™ll have to stand in one place without leaning on the worktop so will be in agony.
And making a self-aware joke about her second chinā€¦ More like your third chin tubs and no idea why youā€™re joking about your morbid obesity like itā€™s a cute feature and not a life-threatening drain on the NHS

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Honestly this cake video wound me up extra special. Her fat happy head boiled me piss. The way she was so excited was the most irritating fing. She absolutely does not need to bake anything.
The video she made before it was so fing annoying too. A million fings to do. She chose to mak the fat bastard cake. So she was annoyed she had to clean up her own mess do she could make more food. Iā€™d say her mum wants to tell her to do off! Annoying t
Love the fact that her sty Temu skyscraper spice rack got reduced and shoved in the corner šŸ˜‚ Bet her mum removed the top layer and as she couldnā€™t stand the fugly thingā€¦ Constantly having to deal with her idiot daughter cluttering the kitchen with tat and not wanting to trigger the Fat Hulk

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That lean fills me with rage Yano. The concentration on her fat face likes she is pondering some important matter when itā€™s just taste testing a maccies fing winds me up.
Oh yeah the chocolate on her chin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she so clearly placed it there to make out she had it all over her cus sheā€™s just so busy. Busy making a fing cake. How embarrassing to make a video like this saying how busy you are. No beko just do off.
Her mum absolutely is so fing fed up of her and her eating. Making a mess in the kitchen and turning every meal in to a take style or a fing sharing platter. I literally would have got a crane to collect her and evict her into a fing skip.
The pondering face when sheā€™s eating se she constantly eats all the time, like we know youā€™re going to like it you cat funt šŸ˜‚ But she has to pretend sheā€™s doing a serious taste test

Mar 8, 2024
Love the fact that her sty Temu skyscraper spice rack got reduced and shoved in the corner šŸ˜‚ Bet her mum removed the top layer and as she couldnā€™t stand the fugly thingā€¦ Constantly having to deal with her idiot daughter cluttering the kitchen with tat and not wanting to trigger the Fat Hulk
That shelf was fing ridiculous. Can you see it in her video? Bet her mum wanted to lash it in the bin along with her fact mess of a kid.
I couldnā€™t cope with her in me house

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That lean fills me with rage Yano. The concentration on her fat face likes she is pondering some important matter when itā€™s just taste testing a maccies fing winds me up.
Oh yeah the chocolate on her chin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she so clearly placed it there to make out she had it all over her cus sheā€™s just so busy. Busy making a fing cake. How embarrassing to make a video like this saying how busy you are. No beko just do off.
Her mum absolutely is so fing fed up of her and her eating. Making a mess in the kitchen and turning every meal in to a take style or a fing sharing platter. I literally would have got a crane to collect her and evict her into a fing skip.
I started to notice the leaning more after you said it gives you rage šŸ¤£ I genuinely think she has to lean to take some weight off her legs as sheā€™ll be in pain.

She uses so many plates and boards etc. She needs her own house, itā€™s so disrespectful to her parents.

And speaking of skips - if she doesnā€™t watch herself then sheā€™ll need to start taking a bath in one as sheā€™ll not fit anywhere else šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And making a self-aware joke about her second chinā€¦ More like your third chin tubs and no idea why youā€™re joking about your morbid obesity like itā€™s a cute feature and not a life-threatening drain on the NHS
Yeah she thinks she funny and clever. Ainā€™t nothing funny about being that fat and useless. Sheā€™s just a thick oaf of a woman.

Mar 8, 2024
I started to notice the leaning more after you said it gives you rage šŸ¤£ I genuinely think she has to lean to take some weight off her legs as sheā€™ll be in pain.

She uses so many plates and boards etc. She needs her own house, itā€™s so disrespectful to her parents.

And speaking of skips - if she doesnā€™t watch herself then sheā€™ll need to start taking a bath in one as sheā€™ll not fit anywhere else šŸ¤£
I canā€™t cope with the lean. And her finking face. Wow it absolutely angers me no end. She has to lean to make it look like sheā€™s actually seeing if she likes whatā€™s in her washing machine gob. Even though she likes anything she eats. She would eat turds on garlic bread.
A skip bath šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And yes sheā€™s so disrespectful. Sheā€™s a selfish t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I canā€™t cope with the lean. And her finking face. Wow it absolutely angers me no end. She has to lean to make it look like sheā€™s actually seeing if she likes whatā€™s in her washing machine gob. Even though she likes anything she eats. She would eat turds on garlic bread.
A skip bath šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And yes sheā€™s so disrespectful. Sheā€™s a selfish t
Even the things she says she doesnā€™t like she goes on to eat on other occasions. She will eat almost anything.

She takes a bite, leans, beady eyes light up then we get the mmmm šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Even the things she says she doesnā€™t like she goes on to eat on other occasions. She will eat almost anything.

She takes a bite, leans, beady eyes light up then we get the mmmm šŸ¤£
We all know the mmmm is on its way. She used to just open her mouth and breath in the taste and go mmmmmm before even letting her taste buds have a go. Yeah she will eat anything. Them fish nugget fings. She doesnā€™t like fish yet she decided to taste one and act like she didnā€™t like it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We all know the mmmm is on its way. She used to just open her mouth and breath in the taste and go mmmmmm before even letting her taste buds have a go. Yeah she will eat anything. Them fish nugget fings. She doesnā€™t like fish yet she decided to taste one and act like she didnā€™t like it
Yeah doesnā€™t even taste food, sheā€™s inhaled it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and she defo ate all those fish nuggets. The one for me is when she days she doesnā€™t like melted cheese - yet eats mozzarella dippers etc loads.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah doesnā€™t even taste food, sheā€™s inhaled it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and she defo ate all those fish nuggets. The one for me is when she days she doesnā€™t like melted cheese - yet eats mozzarella dippers etc loads.
See this whole ā€œI donā€™t like ch
eese and cheese pullsā€ crap she says is just fing ridiculous. Doesnā€™t like them yet she shoves them in her fat face . Like Aimee and her donā€™t like cheese thing sheā€™s made her whole personality.
She literally hoovers the food into her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Using this joke when people are laughing AT her and not WITH herā€¦ Sheā€™s so pathetic. Running out of content Becki??

IMG_5417.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her dad wanted those but she ignored him and probably continued eating those fish nuggets that she ā€œdidnā€™t likeā€