Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Duck me her latest video is annoying as duck… Chats se about the cruise company’s website and the prices being great… How would you know ya fat duck since you didn’t book it or pay for it yourself as it was gifted?? Bet she doesn’t even know WHAT the prices are like at all.

Also take a shot every time she says “amayzin” if you want a good way to end up drunker than Sevda

Mar 8, 2024
See these little teeny dots of cream she applies absolutely fing rile me. No way that does her whole meaty face.
So excited, but, amazing, yeah, so yeah, amazing, yeah, but. Oh my fing word.. what made this company ask fat features to do ads for them for a free croooozzz. The state of her hair after shes just washed it.
She didn’t pay for this crooozzz so she should not be commenting on the cost at all. Fat free loading greedy oaf

Attachments

• IMG_4597.png
    IMG_4597.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
See these little teeny dots of cream she applies absolutely fing rile me. No way that does her whole meaty face.
So excited, but, amazing, yeah, so yeah, amazing, yeah, but. Oh my fing word.. what made this company ask fat features to do ads for them for a free croooozzz. The state of her hair after shes just washed it.
She disnt pay for this crooozzz so she should not be commenting on the cost at all. Fat free loading greedy oaf
She needs a full bottle given the size of her face 🤣🤣 did you hear this morning thinking it was amusing she had a beard 🙈

And yeah it’s weird she’s been gifted, and the other 3 as they aren’t exactly the target audience for a cruise?

Mar 8, 2024
She needs a full bottle given the size of her face 🤣🤣 did you hear this morning thinking it was amusing she had a beard 🙈

And yeah it’s weird she’s been gifted, and the other 3 as they aren’t exactly the target audience for a cruise?
Eeee yeah. Then when she turned her massive head you could see said beard. And the spots too 🤢🤢 bet all of her chins stink if dry milk.
I know but maybe it’s cus they have a high following and they post constantly and they know people will watch fat face so it’s all getting their company recognised. She is just so s at adverts and she is just fing awful all round

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She didn’t pay for this crooozzz so she should not be commenting on the cost at all. Fat free loading greedy oaf
When she rubs cream onto her necklace in these GRWM videos 🤮

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Eeee yeah. Then when she turned her massive head you could see said beard. And the spots too 🤢🤢 bet all of her chins stink if dry milk.
I know but maybe it’s cus they have a high following and they post constantly and they know people will watch fat face so it’s all getting their company recognised. She is just so s at adverts and she is just fing awful all round
Dry milk 🤣🤣 she’ll have all food crumbs in her fat folds 🤣🤣

And I wouldn’t have her advertising anything, she’s off putting in every way.

Mar 8, 2024
Dry milk 🤣🤣 she’ll have all food crumbs in her fat folds 🤣🤣

And I wouldn’t have her advertising anything, she’s off putting in every way.
Urgh 😂😂😂 bet there’s still crumbs from her Bruce cake in the chin cracks.
No she isn’t ideal for an advert. She is disgusting and can’t even pronounce words properly. Wasn’t even sure if the word was humidity. Half the time though I think she pretends she can’t say things or doesn’t know how to pronounce words for attention and to be “cute” like ailment “forgetting” words, she thinks it’s cute and quirky.. it’s not it’s just stupid and fy

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No she isn’t ideal for an advert. She is disgusting and can’t even pronounce words properly. Wasn’t even sure if the word was humidity. Half the time though I think she pretends she can’t say things or doesn’t know how to pronounce words for attention and to be “cute” like ailment “forgetting” words, she thinks it’s cute and quirky.. it’s not it’s just stupid and fy
🤢🤣 she’s defo the type to find a crusty biscuit on top of a cupboard and eat it isn’t she 🤣

I think she puts it on too, I mean she’s as thick as do but no way even people that thick can’t pronounce the most basic of words. And the um on end of words is infuriating.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Definitely for rage baiting and engagement

Mar 8, 2024
🤢🤣 she’s defo the type to find a crusty biscuit on top of a cupboard and eat it isn’t she 🤣

I think she puts it on too, I mean she’s as thick as do but no way even people that thick can’t pronounce the most basic of words. And the um on end of words is infuriating.
Yeah she would defo demolish a biscuit crumb out the couch as well. Or her bed.. where she eats mainly 🤢
She has to be putting it on as well. The oum is so fing annoying

Mar 8, 2024
Her dry mouth this morning 🤢🤢the spots on her chin.
She knows she looks awful. She looks like a dad in them trainees. She’s had to accept the fact she is massive and looks s. I hope this crrrroooozzzzzzz is a wake up call to her sheer fatness. It won’t be like. She seems like she knows she look ridiculous in her outfit but has to just accept it. Manchester to Seville.. wonder if anyone gets any pictures of her in the airport and on the plane. Her seat belt extender will need a seatbelt extender if she hasn’t booked two seats