Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly am getting so angry at her cockiness. She’s deranged if she thinks for a second that she has a right to love herself. Fat mess like you said.

Yeah he defo has. It’s a shame the photos and videos of her haven’t made her see sense. The ones on TL of her back in that green dress. Shocking.
Honestly I think she looks at herself and sees herself as this stunning dainty woman. She’s fing delusional and insane. Her cockiness is fing boiling my piss. She really is a fat mess

Mar 8, 2024
Me too 🤣🤣 I’m crying. I didn’t watch the whole video so missed the outfit so thank you for making my night 🤣🤣 and I bet she was going to Bingo 🤣
I had to pause the video and rewind it to check I saw her outfit right 😂😂😂😂😂 I was shocked to see what she had on😂😂😂 happy to help make your night 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly I think she looks at herself and sees herself as this stunning dainty woman. She’s fing delusional and insane. Her cockiness is fing boiling my piss. She really is a fat mess
She 100% thinks she is just a little chunky when her fingers alone are too fat to even be described as a little bit chunky 🤣 I really thought her seeing photos and videos of herself on the cruise would make her see sense, it’s made her worse. She gets bigger week on week.

Mar 8, 2024
She 100% thinks she is just a little chunky when her fingers alone are too fat to even be described as a little bit chunky 🤣 I really thought her seeing photos and videos of herself on the cruise would make her see sense, it’s made her worse. She gets bigger week on week.
The cruise constant has absolutely traumatised me. She ate so much and was so confident. It was out of order subjecting anyone to her disgusting piggish behaviour. The lot of them were fing disgusting

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The cruise constant has absolutely traumatised me. She ate so much and was so confident. It was out of order subjecting anyone to her disgusting piggish behaviour. The lot of them were fing disgusting
🤣 it was traumatising to be fair. And least the others have come back and gone on health kicks (well loosely) but she’s eaten more than ever with McD’s, Indians, big cakes etc. Gross.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Meff!!! What a word!!! John travolta 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you’re killing me tonight!
She is built like a squishy shipment container
It’s such a good word but thinks it’s only us scousers who use it 🤣 and she’s double of his character in Hairspray 🤣🤣 shipping container 🤣🤣 she is a unit alright isn’t she!

That bag and how she’s holding it 🤣🤣 I’m sorry but I can’t get over it!

Mar 8, 2024
🤣 it was traumatising to be fair. And least the others have come back and gone on health kicks (well loosely) but she’s eaten more than ever with McD’s, Indians, big cakes etc. Gross.
It was the finishing her cruise stuffing with a take away! Now it’s maccies and Starbucks. Bet if she’s gone out for tea it’s a buffet somewhere

Mar 8, 2024
It’s such a good word but thinks it’s only us scousers who use it 🤣 and she’s double of his character in Hairspray 🤣🤣 shipping container 🤣🤣 she is a unit alright isn’t she!

That bag and how she’s holding it 🤣🤣 I’m sorry but I can’t get over it!
Boss word😂😂😂
She is his twin! Beko travolta! She’s a fing unit and a half!
The bag looks like a polly pocket bag cus her massive fat sausage hands holding it

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I have just ran here after seeing the pic on Aimee’s thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another deluded t this one and don’t get me started on the cruise 🤦🏼‍♀️ CapCut is having a fine time with all these catfish fs. She’s everything she claims she’s not and I can’t fing bare her or that stupid voice of hers

Mar 8, 2024
I have just ran here after seeing the pic on Aimee’s thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another deluded t this one and don’t get me started on the cruise 🤦🏼‍♀️ CapCut is having a fine time with all these catfish fs. She’s everything she claims she’s not and I can’t fing bare her or that stupid voice of hers
You are welcome 😂😂😂 honestly what the do is she wearing though? It’s just hideous

bunny2022

Sep 24, 2024
Essex
I would love to know how she affords all these takeaways and how she can possibly eat them all tbh. If I have a takeaway that's it for the whole day/night I'm not eating again because I'm normally stuffed and I'm normally chugging on water or juice because of the salt, never a cold can of coke.

How she manages to have 2 or 3 a day baffles me.

Mar 8, 2024
I would love to know how she affords all these takeaways and how she can possibly eat them all tbh. If I have a takeaway that's it for the whole day/night I'm not eating again because I'm normally stuffed and I'm normally chugging on water or juice because of the salt, never a cold can of coke.

How she manages to have 2 or 3 a day baffles me.
It’s the “I was still bloated after McDonald’s” that got me.. as she stood there with a massive frappe thing with cream and a slice of cake.