Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've heard that a VIP will be making an appearance on this thread very soon

Looking I See You GIF by GritTV
Eww, who?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Not everything is about you. No face has literally just said if him and his people can get a screen recording of cockerpoos message they'll talk about cockerpoo and call her out. Are you his people? Because of you are I wasn't aware of that.

It's not about needing a screen recording of an alleged message to call out cockerpoos rotten behaviour. Shes behaved like that regardless!
I’m not anyone’s people? What? When did I claim it’s about me?

I was under the assumption that this discussion happening right now is based on the fact that they have proof this is cockerpoo. This is a different conversation from the behaviour of cockerpoo on the app, is it not? Her behaviour was terrible regardless, but that has no correlation with the woman being cockerpoo or not? Or are you privy to some facts that the rest of us are not?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m not anyone’s people? What? When did I claim it’s about me?

I was under the assumption that this discussion happening right now is based on the fact that they have proof this is cockerpoo. This is a different conversation from the behaviour of cockerpoo on the app, is it not? Her behaviour was terrible regardless, but that has no correlation with the woman being cockerpoo or not? Or are you privy to some facts that the rest of us are not?
Honestly Baguette just do off. Iv tried with you we are quite clearly different people. I'm sticking you on ignore.

You've came in here and assumed something is about you when we've been having a conversation ranting about no face and how he's in no position to vindicate anyone and if he wants to be known as a saviour of survivors he shouldn't be hanging around with predatory people. He has said he'll only call out cockerpoo for what she's done if the messages are real. Regardless of the authenticity, she's still behaved abhorrently.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Honestly Baguette just do off. Iv tried with you we are quite clearly different people. I'm sticking you on ignore.

You've came in here and assumed something is about you when we've been having a conversation ranting about no face and how he's in no position to vindicate anyone and if he wants to be known as a saviour of survivors he shouldn't be hanging around with predatory people. He has said he'll only call out cockerpoo for what she's done if the messages are real. Regardless of the authenticity, she's still behaved abhorrently.
Ok cool. It’s a shame you just are so desperate to believe what you want to be true because you don’t like cockerpoo, and are happy to ignore objective facts to try and validate yourself. Get fed.

And I didn’t assume anything was about me, what the actual piss are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I think that’s the major problem here. Being too hung up on the authenticity of a message, when there was that monstrosity of a live on Ang’s the other day - amongst other awful things.

I don’t care about that message, so much has happened that it’s relevancy or authenticity doesn’t even matter at this point.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m so confused, Hayley is talking about cockerpoo as if she’s someone else that Lisa has said who she is. Someone just asked what is her job and Hayley said it’s something that she shouldn’t be doing on here herself.. someone just needs to ask Hayley if the woman on the zoom call is the same woman who Hayley has found with the husband 😂
I can’t help but laugh at who’s in the boxes lol 😂