Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I don't mention them I'm replying to being asked about it I'm trying to watch kaz but having to keep speaking about that s I've been out it 2 year
Well im going to pop you on ignore i have heard the recording of you been racist so with that in mind i dont chill with racists ✌

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You crawl under yours it's a public forum yes public not private there's an ignore option if i wanna chill here and read and post etc then allow it ffs lmao 🤣 I have 2 other accounts in here you interact with me on lol but I'm using this one tonight 🫡
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I really did gel with your humour in the beginning, but you've just managed to confuse the hell out of me today. Hinting that you've got juicy beans to spill but then saying you're not actually going to spill the beans. 🤷🏻‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
There are people in here that were in it they won't say they are lol that groups tentacles spread all over tiktok there are people who were in it or affiliated with it you would never believe I'm watching one host a live right now 😉 I wish I never came across the s show but I can't change that stay tuned and I may drop a few bombshells in time 😉
"I'm watching one host a live right now"

You mentioned a few times you are watching karma kaz following that statement. Are u saying he was plm too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
@The man with no name you seem to have a massive rage on for Judas for some reason. I like to think I'm a good judge of character and Judas has never , ever made me question her motives , you however have , I don't know if it's because Judas' bells were ringing weeks ago and stood up for what she though was right and spoke out , but you're an odd person , you don't fit in here and you always seem to get the subject changed. Nobody likes you here , you keep coming back for attention , none of us will buy you a milkshake so scoot along and crawl back under the rock you came from.

It’s the leopard 🐆 thing. Animal kink. Like those lot who shag kettles.

Just to be safe though, we best keep our Pat out of sight. Her fur coat is sexyyyy

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I really did gel with your humour in the beginning, but you've just managed to confuse the hell out of me today. Hinting that you've got juicy beans to spill but then saying you're not actually going to spill the beans. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have lots to spill trust that but now isn't the time when that time comes you will be the 1st I give the heads up to promise 💪