Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Morning all. I really struggle to watch Angie now without wanting to climb in my phone and well you can assume the rest. Life on the fing edge is a wrongun that contacts families thinking she's some fing investigator all for another wrongun who wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Choo choo needs a fing train over her and Top girl is just a fing hypocrite. A mod begging delusive t that fits in well around the pond life. Sorry for ranting but these people hold themselves so high and mighty and I cant wait for the longer crash down to earth. Have a lovely day to the decent ones. The rest can do off ❤

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
And now she's bashing KK for doing the EXACT same thing she does! You CANNOT write this s!
Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

Morning all. I really struggle to watch Angie now without wanting to climb in my phone and well you can assume the rest. Life on the fing edge is a wrongun that contacts families thinking she's some fing investigator all for another wrongun who wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Choo choo needs a fing train over her and Top girl is just a fing hypocrite. A mod begging delusive t that fits in well around the pond life. Sorry for ranting but these people hold themselves so high and mighty and I cant wait for the longer crash down to earth. Have a lovely day to the decent ones. The rest can do off ❤
Couldn’t agree more. Spot on to be fair

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Morning guys ❤️ woke up at 5.20am read a bit on here then fell back sleep. Had a dream I had an affair 😭 was in Scotland and had to get back home and delete my 'affair' account and hubby (who wasn't hubby) had to show me how to delete it 🤣 do I tell the real hubby I had a dream about having an affair 🤣
What happens in a dream stays in the dream lol 😂 💞

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
They are debating DG in Charlie’s fairies.

The voice mocking, face pulling and gesturing was clearly a dig at learning disabilities in my opinion.

But I do myself use the phrase ‘simpleton’ - I don’t see this as a slur, to me it means simple in the sense that someone’s thought processes are one dimensional, lacking in critical thinking and too focused to on personal experiences to see the bigger picture. 🤷‍♀️
He could of just said your all bloody simple , not done hand signs ,lips drooping and eye rolls he clearly was mocking someone with LD END OF