Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I thought it was shared to everyone from CC. Apparently we had all asked to see proof of Johnny shooting up and Demi and her mother being racist.

It's not something I asked to see so do knows why it was shared to me.
Ngl I am v squeamish about needles etc so no way in do would I want to see that at all 🤢🤮

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Grandson is asleep going to have a strong coffee!! As we're going to a Ball Pit later 😭😭it's half term and I don't do humans in real life. Just read the rules of the ball pit and says your limit to stay is 1 and half hrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and 1 adult can be in charge of up to 5 children 😲😲😲
Hunger Games Student GIF

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve learned now, and I private my old posts after a little while. Most of my strikes come from old posts being reported at a later date, so once they’ve passed relevancy I private them, because I know for a fact they sit and report every single video on my page with the hope one of them will get a vio
That’s what I’m gonna do. The cult forget I can see them in my viewers as well. So went on a blocking spree as well this morning.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I used to love red meat, but it takes a lot for my body to digest it so I try to avoid it.

Omg noooo, I can't even touch kidneys or liver. I don't even like eggs. - I'm so picky when it comes to food.
I take iron supplements which isn't ideal.
I'd hate that, I don't eat much red meat but I try to eat some to boost my iron levels.

Nope, I can't so eyes either! They freak me out.
I'm on iron tablets, absolute nightmare.

@SL4G They will probably be able to answer why they felt the need to share posts with fellow CC members.
I’ve seen them in lives where people like Sully and other purple heart crew go and cause trouble. Ruthies live, that’s where I’ve seen them. Not seen Ruthie about in ages after they were saying she’s PLM or something

I used to love red meat, but it takes a lot for my body to digest it so I try to avoid it.

Omg noooo, I can't even touch kidneys or liver. I don't even like eggs. - I'm so picky when it comes to food.
I take iron supplements which isn't ideal.
I’m the opposite. I can only really eat meat. Carbs etc make me shake and feel like I need an ambulance after for I just eat loads of red meat and potatoes 😭. It’s not easy having food issues. I often just eat anything I fancy and deal with the consequences