Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I hate Tam but Sarah is VILE. She’s also being used imo by members of the discord, to do things to others so that the others hands are clean and she takes the hit for it. She’s a doxxer, she’s weird and acts nutty to impress others, shes rang social services on people.

This is what the Slapper discord need to understand, you’re still called PLM, because you have old members like Sarah, still doing PLM s. This wasn’t even funny, it’s just embarrassing.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
🤣🤣 is this 'fight night at the harvester' a regular occurrence now?
Like is it ticketed? Do we have a fight card? Who do I refer to for bets?

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
"who do you think you are...(Jar of hearts type beat)...I've been looking on CC (oooh a fan) and you all are vile bullies. Call out dg but yous (yous? 😭😭) have called people simpletons (when though??) in your forum! Call people fat rhinos (weird behaviour sticking up for Tam...) but if anybody else had called someone fat you would be making one of your stupid videos. (Stan alert!) Get a life (mdr, we have no lives, we are lifeless everyone 😭😭) get a job (ooh, burn) because yous are probably all fat (womp womp womp) lazy (💃💃💃💃) dole bums. (oh, yeah, say bum again 🍑) Get a life instead of tiktok. (but you watch us 😭😭) If yous have kids yous want to be ashamed. (bOnK bOnK) Nothing but bullies. (oh, the paaaaainnn 😭😭) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Last edited:

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I hope this is being recorded for Tink to see that Angie is going to just drag her down if she goes in her live.

I’m not arsed about most of the dribble on that message but the not working bit has pissed me off. I’ve always been a grafter, i got ill about 2 year ago. I was in intensive care in december for 3 weeks really pooley and i’ve been told since then i can’t work. I’m waiting chemo (i don’t have cancer) i have ILD and the side effect of a certain chemo helps to dampen down my immune system to help prevent any more scarring on my lungs. i’ve gone from running about to breathing out my arsehole just from walking. I would love nothing more than to be able to run about working. I had my own cleaning company which gutted me to give up. So that wanker is just presuming we are lazy bastards. I’m new to CC but i can’t wait to see their evidence or whatever. And i’ll continue to be a dick to other dicks on TT

sorry couldn’t not reply
I’m not replying either! I think if people don’t want calling out they shouldn’t be fs end of!

"who do you think you are...(Jar of hearts type beat)...I've been looking on CC (oooh a fan) and you all are vile bullies. Call out dg but yous (yous? 😭😭) have called people simpletons (when though??) in your forum! Call people fat rhinos (weird behaviour sticking up for Tam...) but if anybody else had called someone fat you would be making one of your stupid videos. (Stan alert!) Get a life (mdr, we have no lives, we are lifeless everyone 😭😭) get a job (ooh, burn) because yous are probably all fat (womp womp womp) lazy (💃💃💃💃) dole bums. (oh, yeah, say bum again 🍑) Get a life instead of tiktok. (but you watch us 😭😭) If yous have kids yous want to be ashamed. (bOnK bOnK) Nothing but bullies. (oh, the paaaaainnn 😭😭) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."
Did you just do a copypasta? 😭😭😂 it’s been such a long time since I’ve seen another person do this 😂 it’s perfect

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m not arsed about most of the dribble on that message but the not working bit has pissed me off. I’ve always been a grafter, i got ill about 2 year ago. I was in intensive care in december for 3 weeks really pooley and i’ve been told since then i can’t work. I’m waiting chemo (i don’t have cancer) i have ILD and the side effect of a certain chemo helps to dampen down my immune system to help prevent any more scarring on my lungs. i’ve gone from running about to breathing out my arsehole just from walking. I would love nothing more than to be able to run about working. I had my own cleaning company which gutted me to give up. So that wanker is just presuming we are lazy bastards. I’m new to CC but i can’t wait to see their evidence or whatever. And i’ll continue to be a dick to other dicks on TT

sorry couldn’t not reply
Same, I worked until 4 years ago when I spent 5 months in icu (coma, dialysis, intubated, tracheostomy etc etc) no way can I work..some days I can barely look after myself!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone else had a delightful message 😂
IMG_8135.png

How can we spend time with our kids right now when school has stolen them away for six hours? do me these trolls are the worst 🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t notice that I wasn’t live yesterday then, Senor Spanish crisps, you know because my child was off school so I didn’t go on TikTok live, you inept little worm. 🪱

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm going on a bit of a legal rant so don't mind me:

To determine the severity of tamperisation with the Law they have different categories,
Now if the individual fell under the least severe crime for tampering which would be Category C:
  • Unplanned and/or limited in scope and duration
  • Unsophisticated nature of conduct
  • Underlying offence was not serious
  • Involved through coercion, intimidation or exploitation or as a result of domestic abuse
  • Offender’s responsibility substantially reduced by mental disorder or learning disability
And then the harm at Category 3:

• Limited distress caused to an innocent party
  • Limited impact on the administration of justice
  • Limited delay caused to the course of justice
That would lead to:
Category range
High level community order – 9 months custody

If they fell under section 120 of the coroners and justice act 2009 and section 59(1) of the sentencing code

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

To determine the severity of tamperisation with the Law they have different categories,
Now if the individual fell under the least severe crime for tampering which would be Category C:
  • Involved through coercion, intimidation or exploitation or as a result of domestic abuse
  • Offender’s responsibility substantially reduced by mental disorder or learning disability

That would lead to:
Category range

If they fell under section 120 of the coroners and justice act 2009 and section 59(1) of the sentencing code
You best not have swallowed Grandads dictionary

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

That would lead to:
Category range

I'm ignorant as do, and as equally dense, but if the evidence has been sent prior to the security breach then why is it tainted/tampered? If the digital records show the IP address the evidence was sent from/login session is correct and the victim verifies that the evidence is whole/unaltered from when they sent it, then why can it not be considered with full disclosure of the later breach?

I'd be surprised if that even makes sense. 😂🤦

Same, I worked until 4 years ago when I spent 5 months in icu (coma, dialysis, intubated, tracheostomy etc etc) no way can I work..some days I can barely look after myself!
Thing is, a large percentage of people that watch TikTok all day, are people that cannot work due to health reasons. We aren’t just living off benefits having the time of our lives. Being chronically unwell or disabled, it’s not a lifestyle choice.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm ignorant as do, and as equally dense, but if the evidence has been sent prior to the security breach then why is it tainted/tampered? If the digital records show the IP address the evidence was sent from/login session is correct and the victim verifies that the evidence is whole/unaltered from when they sent it, then why can it not be considered with full disclosure of the later breach?

I'd be surprised if that even makes sense. 😂🤦
I think with evidence is despite it being sent prior, its still considered new evidence as its not been previously looked at from other investigations, the second part hurts my dyslexia slightly 😆 i know once an investigation is open and all evidence is seized the only people allowed to access it is the case officers, the victims themselves are not allowed as anything can be altered or changed, even the slightest thing can change the whole case.