Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Utter bollocks! Would that not be statutory a then? She’s talking absolute se and the uk isn’t the best at prosecuting things like this and as the boy was 16 I highly doubt they’d get him for a if the girl was a year or two younger. I hope that makes sense!
He was of legal age and she wasn’t so the grape charge would stand

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
If he was 16 and she was say 15 its highly unlikely especially without her participating in the case. It would be statutory a which in this country is practically non existent in terms of going to court. If say he was 16 and she was 12 then I’d probably beleive what pearl said

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So all the munchhaussen people have come on at the same time🤣 🤦‍♂️and I see Pearls on her usual s again
Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Statutory a is when one person is under age (she obviously was), and the other 16 or above. So it’s highly unlikely it was as Pearl suggests, as rarely do these things go to court, as generally the other party isn’t interested. That Lucy Haughey was statutory a, he didn’t make the complaint, she never served a day. So I’m guessing it was more than Pearl suggests.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I know first hand that the s these people makes assumptions about and threaten the police over is fing nothing compared to what happens in the real world. Real victims, real offenders who look like any normal person. Parents and family who don't know the outcomes of their own children. Absolutely fing embarrassing and disgusting the likes of Angie and Pearl and Tam.... and people support these sickos?