Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This debate in Angie's is mental. Ask the individual themselves if they're offended by what was said to them but also educate themselves on words and terms which are collectively known as offensive to a community... i know myself certain words not to say to any member of specific communities as it's offensive and slurs🤦‍♂️

Angie knows if she discusses controversial issues it will bring in the views

Nov 10, 2023
Could you pop the links in to full articles please?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m only arsed about the other kid because zac was implying both the boys were wronguns. Just because he or anybody doesn’t like pearl there’s no need to bring up both the boys..I think people are agreeing with zac because they don’t like pearl. I don’t like pearl but come on man 1 kid was innocent and took his life wasn’t he? Leave him be

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I do use the term big girls blouse, I have to admit
I'm sure a lot of people do. We often don't look into the meaning behind words and take them entirely at face value. Whether you continue to use it or not is up to you, but I was just posting it as Angie asked if she was being homophobic when she says "woman's blouse". It's not a phrase I have ever used personally, but that's because it's just one I don't like, like the words "moist" and "poorly". Certain words and phrases give the ick for no real reason. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Sorry I’m disappointed in AJ right now, he has stand and say that homophobia was done to him from Tony how is pearl is wrong.
As a gay woman myself homophobic comments don't annoy me, but I know that others feel different. But I still stand by and am upset for those people that these words do affect.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.
My heart goes out to 15 year old you for what you went through and for the trauma you have undoubtedly suffered not only then, but since 😥

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.
🫶🫶🫶

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'm sure a lot of people do. We often don't look into the meaning behind words and take them entirely at face value. Whether you continue to use it or not is up to you, but I was just posting it as Angie asked if she was being homophobic when she says "woman's blouse". It's not a phrase I have ever used personally, but that's because it's just one I don't like, like the words "moist" and "poorly". Certain words and phrases give the ick for no real reason. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Anytime I have used the phrase its always aimed at straight men who have got on my nerves due to their aul doll like actions

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Jodie with the blue hair is mod. So she couldn't be arsed with yesterday drama incase she ended up in hospital, but she's here modding for some exposure live. Ok then. She's a fing attention seeker.

Its about Can Ang btw not unicorn up to now.
I joined and honestly cant be arsed with her. She made a mockery of the healthcare system. I still stand by what I said months ago, she's put herself in this position of she will be discussed and not for good. She didn't apologise for her lies and acts like nothings happened 🙄.