Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
But will she apologise to you for what she put you through ? The lies she told on you the lies she told on me many others but I only care that you are not going to go back to that dark place again and you can remain happy not unhappy like you have been 🩷🩷
I doubt it very much, but we know the truth, nope I am not going to that dark place, I am happy I have my family and you and people on here, like I said I have closed that book
My life has turned around
I just hope everyone can move on from her

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm so lost as I haven't a clue what's happened. Hope alls OK 💙❤️
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I doubt it very much, but we know the truth, nope I am not going to that dark place, I am happy I have my family and you and people on here, like I said I have closed that book
My life has turned around
I just hope everyone can move on from her
But many are not seeing what she has done and is doing so once Lou does her live tonight it will be lot clearer for all to see then they can move on xx

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ellie with the pink hair aka Pink haired Ellie aka Pink Buddha aka Red's Bad Brows aka Fake Leopard account aka no more guff aka probably other accounts idk is a horrible person and perpetuated lies about Chicken Wings and others on here and on TT.
I fing knew there was something off about that pink Buddha!!

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Soppy post

I just wanted to say thank you for the kindness you all showed me last night , I still think I went low but I'll stand by what I think is right , they attacked Sugar Bliss (The Cult) She's a single Mum AFAIK trying to make a name for herself , what's good for the goose n' all that stuff.

Not just last night , but some people have reached out in the last few weeks with Mum being unwell and honestly , some of you have kept me afloat without even realising it, coming on here for a bit of a distraction whilst some of my IRL stuff has been turned upside down. We get called trolls , horrible people but let's be honest , there's more morals between the few of us than there is in most of the cruel lives put together. I've got to know how kind some of you are without knowing your real names, or even knowing what you look like but I still class some of you as friends.

Anyone got a spare washing machine? 😭 😭
My hormones can’t take this 😭😭😘

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Watch who’s lying at 8pm tonight she is going to be speaking on it as it’s happening to her what our dear @Chicken wings has to to put up with
To be fair it would just be best coming from the horses mouth. Because I'm here all the time and even I'm not sure what's went on. It seems like the people that know were told behind the scenes and most us had no idea there was any beef with Ellie and anyone until the weekend. So that's why people are confused. Not because of Lou 😂