Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Only this dickhead would sit with a green screen with his own comment on glory hunting prick. Talking about whether that family are getting their children back or not even done a poll, it's only day 4 with gifts on talking about Leeds 🙄. Wasn't it only a week or so ago he wanted too fight the police for discrimination against him.
1000070688.jpg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Only went an caught a fing ban haven’t I, I think Alfie must have been affected by the videos I put out about him.
I’m gonna see if I can get it back, however it’s not giving me any option to appeal it when I try to log in.
Anyways I’ve made a new account so if everyone could give me a follow I would really appreciate it.
TikTok - Make Your Dayhttps://www.tiktok.com/@sourcherriescommcafe?_t=8oFVDAIPY36&_r=1
As for you fs reporting me, you really don’t wanna poke the bear cos if you think I’ve been a t to you thus far, you ain’t seen just how much of a t I really am, I’m also a fing petty b so I will only throw you some shade to keep myself amused

Mar 2, 2024
Frosted Flakes 90S GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is a little walkthrough video about using the “Bookmark” feature on CC. We upload lots of messages/pictures/receipts etc and they get so easily lost. I’ve been using this feature for a while but recently started using tagging. It’s so helpful to refer back to things quickly.

Hopefully this is helpful luvs 🩵

Night night 😴

View attachment export_1721699827536-compressed.mov

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Brilliant it makes sense like this
I yes I was house bound etc couldn’t open my shop couldn’t walk slept on the sofa for over a year, going upstairs couldn’t breath and panic attacks struck, I was in a very bad place my legs and feet was fatter then an elephant legs, it felt like my skin was tearing of, was on medication coming out my ears severely over weight lost the will to live
So I believed everything thought I had a close friend you know what thought brings
Had my op had to be wheelchair around the airport etc
Had blood thinners antibiotics etc and within a week well less then a week my legs reduced in size
The op was 25th March well past Reds night out
It only know I have become mobile do the gym walk push myself further everyday
I would also say my car was sorn of the road for over a year as well
When I found out about the knife thing Ellie did a live so I decided I would come clean to who I am as I have nothing to hide
If I had done this why would I do that
I stayed away from CC and kept away from people, the only reason I have come clean as why should I keep getting dragged through it and @I love eating crayons for just been my friend

Edited
I can’t say thank you enough to people who have listened and been concerned
💞
If you’re the Mandy I’m thinking about, just before New Year I think it was, I remember Ellie saying can everyone follow my good friend Mandy so she can start coming in the boxes. So she did make out you was good friends

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Just for clarity!

Beyoncé tickets - this was mid drama for zac, he had 4 tickets so he set up a competition to win 2. That Michelle woman tried to get him to fix the tickets so Ellie won, as she had promised to take her daughter who had cancer at the time. He refused, then fing Ellie won anyway 🤦‍♀️ so she then caused issues by saying she decided to take someone else, and that Michelle kicked off. Eventually Ellie said she wasn’t going and Zac just sold the tickets.