Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london

big ang no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

if your message isn't reaching your target audience clearly and you're misunderstood, the problem lies with the message being given, only the messengerrrr can clarify it.

it's not reverse psychology to ask questions, it's asking a question, for clarity.

I wasn’t asked anything 2 ppl made assumes and had an opinion there’s a difference

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
ZDB and DG were slating Alisha yesterday while they were having a battle and DG stated that you would have to be "really unlucky" to be SA/a more than once. This was after they were both saying Alisha was a known liar. FOR YOUR UNEDUCATED INFORMATION DG:
1 IN 2 ADULT SURVIVORS OF a IN THE UK EXPERIENCED IT MORE THAN ONCE.
Statistics provided by a Crisis England & Wales

Medusa

Ooh that’s lush 😍. I love caravaning, I used to have one and it made the holidays and half terns so much easier, there used to be a load of us go to the same place and it was like our own little community. The only reason I don’t have it now is due to littles not being little anymore, a relationship break up and other life s but I’m definitely going to look into it again in the future, I’d love to have one again for when/if I have grand babies. Enjoy your weekend
If you're after one then please be careful because there's some site's selling vans that are riddled with damp, we bought ours new so I can't complain but we have had friends who have been caught out.

I won't lie, I used to love going abroad but I've not been able to since 2019, so we purchased a motor home and travelled the UK, then I got bored 🥴 so we bought this one 18mth ago and we pitched it, and I absolutely love it, most of our friends have done the same, so it's always good fun (filled with a little madness) but I can also close the door and tell them to piss off if I'm wanting some me time. 😉
I hope you eventually get what your heart desires so you can make lasting memories with your grandkids. 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
You did a mighty post last night, which has left people questioning what you were on about because you were, in fact, talking in riddles.

Your post also gave people in here reason to believe that whatever you were going to expose would more or less discredit a 'potential' victim of SA by implying, Jc has had a war of words with the same agency that, Alisha is under again, implying she's made false allegations to bring him/his agency and his platform down.

If it has nothing to do with the jc situation, then I don't know why you've mentioned it twice in your post tbh.

If you're exposing an agency, then do just that, but if you've sat on this information for months like you say you have, then I find it a touch insensitive that you're suddenly doing it now.

You've nit picked the details you want to speak about, so obviously, it's going to leave people confused, yet you seem to feel attacked when people question you, you've more or less exposed everything already so maybe if you start from the start people will understand what you're going on about.

An agency manipulating it's gifters or vulnerable people behind the scenes, is a whole separate thing from the Alisha situation. (Which you've mentioned more than once) now do you see the confusion?

No one's coming at you, people are confused and rightly so.

You asked for our opinions, so there's mine.
Confused The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Idk GIF

GIF by Angry Birds Movie

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
ZDB and DG were slating Alisha yesterday while they were having a battle and DG stated that you would have to be "really unlucky" to be SA/a more than once. This was after they were both saying Alisha was a known liar. FOR YOUR UNEDUCATED INFORMATION DG:
What a sick thing to even say! May it never happen to them or any of their loved ones 🤬

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
This was the convo that pushed me over the edge and led me to do an information live this morning it's the poor victims that haven't spoke out yet these kind of things just cement even more their biggest fears that is they won't be believed and slated!!

*** TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️ next part is triggering I dunno how to blur sorry

Also DG I hope you read this there are survivors of gang rapes and people who have died due to injuries sustained from gang a, that means multiple men have been with them in the same night the same week over and over again!!! Stop talking about what you do not know

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This was the convo that pushed me over the edge and led me to do an information live this morning it's the poor victims that haven't spoke out yet these kind of things just cement even more their biggest fears that is they won't be believed and slated!!

Also DG I hope you read this there are survivors of gang rapes and people who have died due to injuries sustained from gang a, that means multiple men have been with them in the same night the same week over and over again!!! Stop talking about what you do not know
I missed your live this morning but from what I can see, certain men on TT are of the opinion that they are entitled to take what they want, when they want and women should just shut up and put up 😡

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

unfortunately, i don't think he can read, or comprehend. if anything it would have to be repeated to him, and he still wouldn't care. this can't be explained to people, you either get it, you don't, or the cruelty of experience will teach you, but it's not something people (I've found) can be taught about, especially when it comes to someone close to them being accused.
the cognitive back flips people will do to protect themselves from the uncomfortable truth that they do not know anything about the person they supported, liked, or loved is a monster are myriad. deep down we know all monsters are human, it just makes people rabid when they think they might be associated with one, and the quickest route out is to deny it. they don't want the backlash, they don't want to 'lose' the reality they exist in, so it's not much of a payment to have someone else suffer.
You suffer or I suffer. Most people will always choose the former.

this probably makes no sense, my anger is fading into a fuzzy fatigue. listening to this stuff sets me off - but it's a good measurement for my window of tolerance. which today, is a slit 🤣. im off to have a witch bath and cleanse this filth off me. i might delete when back cause I'm all
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

and i'd be loathe to return and my messaaaaaaage not be clear;)
you see why it's best i stick to gifs?

Last edited: