Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Episode 8 Shade GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Love You Too Jessica Lynn Parsons GIF by The Dungeon Run

Sep 17, 2024
london
Yeah it was awful at the time, it triggers you massively because u never expect someone to speak on them like that. But you have to take back control of your own feelings. Sorry for your loss, it’s the worst feeling 🤍
you are completely right! Thank you for replying the way you did as it allows me to see it in a different perspective x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
we love you!! You've come so far. I've been in that dark place, you don't tell people that you're going to do it. I saw a video of Elphaba having an argument with a girl and her response "im going to my room to xxx myself " its all for attention and in my opinion mocking people who actually suffer with this daily. I speak on myself only but i would never admit to anyone when i went through it. I would never dream of telling anyone and it most certainly wasnt planned.
Welcome ❤️‍🩹 thank you luv, that’s so thoughtful of you to say 🥲 you truly don’t, you’re absolutely right. It’s something that almost always exists as a secret 💔

I was the same as yourself and very clandestine. Of course there are those that struggle differently and they’re just as valid. Even to the extent of seeking attention, as more often than not they’re seeking professional support and validation. Those that do that however, never do it in a mocking way, unlike those we often see displaying it online 😣

Feb 29, 2024
Absolutely this 🩵

Trigger warning: relevant SH experience 🙏🏼

As someone nearly 3 years in recovery and 18 years addicted to self harm, I can count on one finger the number of times I “planned” it (too risky to explain, don’t want to upset anyone). All other times were sadly impulsive, frenzied and out of control. That doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone luvs of course but true for a lot unfortunately. For the people who would plan, it was more so part of their routine as a coping mechanism.

In cases of postponing a trigger reaction (akin to Ang’s threat) and planning to self harm at a later point, it would often be as soon as privacy was available.

Source: I’ve done a lot of volunteer counselling and have a lot of hands on (haha let me joke 😭) experience🎗️

Please look after yourselves luvs 🩵