Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I know, right?! Like it was an out of character, in the moment of anger comment and not a prolonged, direct verbally abusive with specific gestures attack.
Nothing whatsoever is excusable about what she did!
Its actually shocking, but It's only excusable to her 'friends' let's hope it never happens to their kids.

Medusa

i’ve never been keen on her but i didn’t know if she was liked in here so kept quiet 🤣 but yeah i’ve always got the vibe she’s generally not very nice
Bro, why the do are you chatting to me, I'm a bus wanker, so wank yourself out of here.
unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
The deflection is wild. I call out everyone. So Taurian is no different. All this build up s! Absolutely no excuse for what came out of her mouth! We are talking about a fing child! Wtaf is wrong with people 🤬
I’m sorry it’s wild. Taurian is a bully. It’s as simple as that. It’s madness she is one of the worst on the app! She threatens to hurt so many people! The other day she was screaming over some mod (can’t remember the name but had cigarettes as a pfp) for Lote for screen recording her live with her child present. I agree fully that mod should never have recorded it or posted it (or at least covered the child) but she’s the mother and shouldn’t put her children on live she has to take responsibility for that partly, everyone was outraged about this incident! ! NJ and Alicia came into her defence and were saying people should take accountability for who they sit with etc but were sat in a live with taurian while she threatened to have a young woman *sh..* it’s madness the hypocrisy on this app. And to defend taurian mocking a child being *sta…d*. That’s unforgivable and it’s a lot worse that someone screen recoding her! (Doesn’t excuse that btw). And regardless of what that woman said to her, to go as low as to laugh at and mimic what happened to A CHILD is vile. There is no EXUSE on the planet.) So now none of them can say anything to anyone in my opinion. Road man too, he didn’t have the same energy for taurian as he does for others so completely have no respect for him and the selective outrage. I don’t agree with that Lote mod, but you can’t compare what taurian did to that! I cannot stand angie or Pearl for example but if Angie were to do what taurian did the whole app would be screaming about it. It’s nothing but selective outrage! Taurian gets enabled so much it’s scary! There is no excuse for the things I have seen and heard her say! This whole app is crazy to me and full of absolute hypocrites and enablers! All of them. I’ve seen her go for so many people and threaten to turn up and hurt countless people. Why does taurian get excused for doing worse than anybody??

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Its actually shocking, but It's only excusable to her 'friends' let's hope it never happens to their kids.
Oh yes, the 'friends' who have never set eyes on each other yet dedicate so much of their lives to 😂
There is not one of them who isn't an embarrassment. Taurian allegedly has a real job too so I hope it falls into the hands of whoever was stupid enough to employ her

Medusa

Oh yes, the 'friends' who have never set eyes on each other yet dedicate so much of their lives to 😂
There is not one of them who isn't an embarrassment. Taurian allegedly has a real job too so I hope it falls into the hands of whoever was stupid enough to employ her
I couldn't and wouldn't have the likes of Taurian as a mate and i definitely wouldn't defend anyone who can say that kinda s, I hope it gets back to whoever her employer's are and she bumps into someone who will slap the t daft, and let's see how cocky she is then.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Crazy thing is I’m sure she is some sort of youth worker or something along those lines