Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
And phrasing it as “co-parenting” nah hun your just controlling the unpaid babysitter

Normally I take the piss out of men that say they’re babysitting when looking after their own children but she’s def got doormat dan doing this so she can live her life whilst simultaneously stopping him from having any sort of life. b.

And how can she not feel even a smidge of embarrassment taking her “fluke of a baby dad” and family to the same place less than 24 hours earlier she was sharing her fish with another man and who the do can eat at an “all you can eat Buffett” twice in two days?!
If any of them babysit them kids it's K.
He does everything for them kids. Puts them to bed on an evening, has them on a weekend, takes them out on his own, family day on Sunday. She doesn't even do all their school runs, has to get her ex ex to pick them up. I'd love to know what gives her the chance for a break on a weekend. He works all week, she doesn't. She sits on her camera or on this site. I feel very sorry him. He deserves the world in my opinion, hes a victim of her. I dont know how he will with having the kids in all his free time but I really hope he finds someone just as special as he is.
If they did alternate weekends, them kids would just be sat at home while mum has arguments with her shadow.
Imagine thinking your all that but can't even do the bare min with your kids.
I'd feel so ashamed having someone pick my kids up from school if I was at home.

Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣 no man will ever take you serious, every1 male and female are laughing at you, if only you put this much effort into your kids as you do men, what a great role model you are for cheese ,sell your kebab and see how many men you can sleep withand how many sti's you can get
She’s back with Dan tonight, at the all you can eat buffet yet again. And a car meet🫣😂
Said it before and I’ll say it again… She’s the ultimate gift that just keeps on giving 😆

I called it when she first split from Dan that they will eventually get back together when she finally realises that the grass isn’t greener. This trip down memory lane points directly to that.

One of my pet hate’s is Children with tablets/phones planted in front of them at the dinner table. Is it any wonder that her Children are so obviously delayed with that level of lazy parenting being the norm in their World.

Lastly the defence of the old Car YET again 😆😆😆 Deluded isn’t even the word anymore 😆

Apr 20, 2023
Said it before and I’ll say it again… She’s the ultimate gift that just keeps on giving 😆

I called it when she first split from Dan that they will eventually get back together when she finally realises that the grass isn’t greener. This trip down memory lane points directly to that.

One of my pet hate’s is Children with tablets/phones planted in front of them at the dinner table. Is it any wonder that her Children are so obviously delayed with that level of lazy parenting being the norm in their World.

Lastly the defence of the old Car YET again 😆😆😆 Deluded isn’t even the word anymore 😆
Them kids are nothing but an inconvenience to her entire life. I bet she’d happily hand them over to social services if it wasn’t for us on here. Always trying to convince strangers on the internet she’s a decent mother when we all know that couldn’t be further from the truth

Apr 16, 2023

Lazy parenting at it's finest,she has to give them tablets and phones as their ferral, they don't no how to act in public as not used to it

Apr 16, 2023
They bring the benefit money for her and that's it, she has no time for them
Them kids are nothing but an inconvenience to her entire life. I bet she’d happily hand them over to social services if it wasn’t for us on here. Always trying to convince strangers on the internet she’s a decent mother when we all know that couldn’t be further from the truth

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
The 1st on here to tell your side,yes that's why she's pissed and now turning the tables to make out your the perv etc ,this is normal for her she blocks people then slags them off behind there back's as she wouldn't say s to their faces
Ì
You keep telling us you weren't interested haha
Not in that way. I know I am a munter

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Hey kkk, you last looked on here at 2.05pm Today. Are you going to just stalk or engage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you read what you've just typed fella ?? Do you realize how fing crazy obsessed that sounds ?? The obsession is real babes !

Your checking when I am online 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you jotting these times down aswell sunshine haha

Cute though . Cute how your all begging for my attention. Like a salvating pack of dogs desperate. 🤣🤣

Roadman KK

Apr 23, 2023
Have you read what you've just typed fella ?? Do you realize how fing crazy obsessed that sounds ?? The obsession is real babes !

Your checking when I am online 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you jotting these times down aswell sunshine haha

Cute though . Cute how your all begging for my attention. Like a salvating pack of dogs desperate. 🤣🤣
How’s your clapped out old beemer kk?

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

I think you mean salivating you fing dopey old trog. And let's be honest, that's normally you - during your weekends full of all you can eat buffets. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Annnnnd as usual she totally misses the point.
Give Dan some time on his own to get himself a decent woman.
Being a decent dad doesn't mean doing EVERYTHING while you sit on your fat arse.
Also don't judge us by your poor experience of life. No greying dressing gown, smelling of fake tan here 😂

Just go on the attack of everyone and play the victim. It's a continuous cycle, it's boring! 😴

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Annnnnd as usual she totally misses the point.
Give Dan some time on his own to get himself a decent woman.
Being a decent dad doesn't mean doing EVERYTHING while you sit on your fat arse.
Also don't judge us by your poor experience of life. No greying dressing gown, smelling of fake tan here 😂

Just go on the attack of everyone and play the victim. It's a continuous cycle, it's boring! 😴
If the roles were reversed she'd be slating him publicly for being a s dad and never doing anything with the kids.

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
What a massive fing waste of space she is. Who is so deluded that they think anybody is jealous of her life? I have an amazing husband who does so much with our kids, a nice house which we own, a decent enough car and we do plenty of lovely things together. My kids also have grandparents who love them who I don’t publicly slate at every opportunity going. In what world would I want your life KK?!

PS my dressing gown is purple and I don’t drink coffee.

Apr 16, 2023

Oh so you're not obsessing over glitz and using her pic anymore nah? Just obsessing over here, reading about your despicable self and crying because you're a fat lazy fing t. do off back to your pesant all you can eat buffet with your pesant family and pesant 5 minute friends.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Oh so you're not obsessing over glitz and using her pic anymore nah? Just obsessing over here, reading about your despicable self and crying because you're a fat lazy fing t. do off back to your pesant all you can eat buffet with your pesant family and pesant 5 minute friends.
After here she will be commenting on the videos slating Eden and RG. She must be so obsessed with them and so jealous of their lives 🫠

Aug 1, 2023

crazy obsessed? but your using glitz photo you complete nutter make that make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . you cant answer the question as to why your using it can you, you just ignore it. now that's obsessed mate. begging for your attention but you gave it me didn't you. i reeled you in lovely and you bit 🎣