Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Maybe I am missing the point. She likes black men, which is fair enough, but she made racist comments? Is this part of the multiple personality disorder? šŸ¤”

I've seen so much racist abuse towards Yam and her family but this is a fair point. She is unhinged.

I'm sure she is now using another profile - now that her last viewing on the Budda account has been mentioned

Apr 12, 2023
Maybe I am missing the point. She likes black men, which is fair enough, but she made racist comments? Is this part of the multiple personality disorder? šŸ¤”
Shes one big walking contradiction šŸ¤£ she'll absolutely slate someone for doing something, then do it herself later. Every single time. She was very much against OF at one point. I'm sure someone has a ss of it.

May 23, 2023
You're better off doing a cleaning job for that money. You're actually leaving the house, moving around a bit and providing a service that is appreciated.
Who would want her round their house emptying the mop bucket into the sink though? Just because she says she cleans all the time doesnā€™t mean she knows how to do it properly - like everything else in her life šŸ¤Ŗ

May 23, 2023
Itā€™s actually quite concerning her having yams kids on her phone. That is fed up behaviour. Who even does that.
Not even off of my grid post. Saved from stories posted months before. Iā€™ve had a few blokes with unhealthy obsessions with me in the past but this is my first female šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and to be fair they only had pics of me, not my children, proper freakish behaviour šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Apr 20, 2023
Not even off of my grid post. Saved from stories posted months before. Iā€™ve had a few blokes with unhealthy obsessions with me in the past but this is my first female šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and to be fair they only had pics of me, not my children, proper freakish behaviour šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Noncey behaviour that kk

May 23, 2023
I've seen so much racist abuse towards Yam and her family but this is a fair point. She is unhinged.

I'm sure she is now using another profile - now that her last viewing on the Budda account has been mentioned
Trust me, you can be both. Growing up in London Iā€™ve had the same boys call me n*gga in front of their mates try shagging me the same night when they were alone - I mean racists arenā€™t the smartest tools in the box so you canā€™t expect common sense from them can you? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

May 13, 2023
Hardly post and long time lurker but needed to say something. I am ( very surprisingly for a Scorpio) extremely sensitive. This thread hurts me so bad, but I canā€™t stop watching. Itā€™s a morbid curiosity as itā€™s like watching a car crash.

I donā€™t care if I was 100000000% in the right and was hounded by lying dirty ā€œtrollsā€ online, when it affected my children, Iā€™d be gone. GONE. But this Kayleigh just sticks at it. She literally doesnā€™t give a s. There is no single account, OF income or TikTok channel worth what she is subjecting herself, primarily, or her kids too.

I cannot fathom this. I think, like I said, itā€™s morbid curiosity why Iā€™m here. Itā€™s heartbreaking this situation. For everyone
This. She laughed at others for abandoning public social media for less. But for most of us itā€™s nothing, it means absolutely nothing. For her itā€™s her life. Sad really.

Aug 8, 2023
I want going to say anything, but i had a similar experience with her a few years ago. Nothing like as deep as you, but we got chatting via dms, bit of banter, had a laugh etc. Then totally out of the blue one day, I posted a comment in response to one of her stories which I thought might be helpful to her. In return I got a message saying Iā€™d been up in her inbox spoiling for a fight all day (er, what?), I was this that and the other and I was now blocked. So I know the feeling, itā€™s like where the do did that come from?

Fortunately for me thatā€™s where it ended. My partner has no social media whatsoever so no way for her to contact him. And as for employers, Iā€™m self employed so HA! I doubt she would have come after me anyway I dont think our online friendship was that deep. So why the huge overreaction on her side, I have no idea.
I am so sorry you experienced that. Itā€™s not nice at all, especially when youā€™ve done nothing to warrant it. Completely understand the ā€˜where on earth has this come from?!ā€™ Feeling. I have zero idea where or how she even found my partners SM. I donā€™t post him on my instagram, never had her as a friend on FB, and my profile is very locked down. I can only guess sheā€™s gone through likes on my cover photos and scrutinised everyone until she found him.