Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
And how do you know it wasn't sent 🤔
Because there's no way on god's green earth that any social services inbox could accept a file that big for a start, it wouldn't get through Egress. Hours spent compiling a dossier of voice notes, video clips and screenshots? Yeah right. No screenshot of any email being sent, no screenshot of any automated reply from duty desk. Complete bollocks

Apr 12, 2023
Oh god darling I don't work shifts. Had a wonderful afternoon out with my daughter, lunch at a little Italian place, bit of shopping, coffee and a catch up. Absolutely no interest whatsoever in helping Kayleigh out, why don't you offer, being as you're so knowledgeable and so worried about her kids?
You wouldn’t know about eating in “A little italian place” if it smashed you in the face 🤡🤡🤡

Apr 16, 2023
Dans not her boyfriend silly it’s definitely not for the sake of her universal credit claim he’s only visiting daily for dinner definitely not her boyfriend just incase HMRC are on here, you’re welcome Kkk 😉
Aw how silly of me , yes it's all hush hush so she can get the single 🤭 parent benefit and col payments, coming round for meals everyday and see the kids everyday at the house is COHABITATING KK benefit fraud at its finest

Nov 13, 2023
You can keep saying “you’re not her” but it doesn’t make it true 💅

I ain’t heard no one shouting or saying you’re wound up but you seem to be spending A LOT of time on here for someone who’s not affected by us 🤣 Make it make sense b!
And you are spending a lot of time replying to people you said you’d muted. Make it make sense.

May 18, 2023
Says the people who compiled a (fake) dossier to email ( didn’t happen) to social services. As I asked someone just now what’s it like to be hyper fixed on someone to the point of obsession? You look have been spouting the same old s for the last 6mths. At least attempt to get some new material.
Oh but it it did happen, Kk had social services visit her and she’s still under Social services as we speak ain’t that right Kk, admitted she needs help didn’t you Kk?
But you know that because you are her 🤣 be careful who you confide in and think is your friend Kk!

Apr 16, 2023
Because there's no way on god's green earth that any social services inbox could accept a file that big for a start, it wouldn't get through Egress. Hours spent compiling a dossier of voice notes, video clips and screenshots? Yeah right. No screenshot of any email being sent, no screenshot of any automated reply from duty desk. Complete bollocks
And how do you know someone else hasn't put a report in

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
You sound experienced in what ss can receive 🤣 another expertise of yours 🤣

Nov 13, 2023
Oh but it it did happen, Kk had social services visit her and she’s still under Social services as we speak ain’t that right Kk, admitted she needs help don’t you Kk?
But you know that because you are her 🤣 be careful who you confide in and think is your friend Kk!
The same could be said about a few people on here. Loose lips and all of that, I won’t out them but where do you think we got the information about someone’s name, address etc.

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when KK thought she would change her kids life by flashing her streaky hangers and anaemic nipples. But all she did was give her children a reason to be bullied when they get to high school....
God there really should be a 🤮 button on here , well she defo hasn't made a better life for them if anything its worse as 1 kid gets belted now and goes to school in no underwear

Apr 12, 2023
And you are spending a lot of time replying to people you said you’d muted. Make it make sense.
Well fatty because you’re talking on here with 200 personalities the thread wasn’t making sense so I had to unignore, you know what that’s like Kkk? Remember how many times you had to block and unblock Kev on WhatsApp?? Well yeah just like that Babes!

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Oh but it it did happen, Kk had social services visit her and she’s still under Social services as we speak ain’t that right Kk, admitted she needs help didn’t you Kk?
Is there shame in admitting you need a little help? That’s what both children and adult social services are there for, silly goose.
Imagine mocking someone who had the balls to finally admit they are struggling, that’s KK levels that behaviour.