Love Island 2024

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m watching after sun - they shouldn’t have let that mullet boy go - sweet treats is a dud this geezer would have been way better. J think sweet treats is like a small boy no one will take him seriously as a love candidate.

Why no “tomorrow night”? Got to wait till 3pm tomorrow for a preview. Unacceptable

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’m watching after sun - they shouldn’t have let that mullet boy go - sweet treats is a dud this geezer would have been way better. J think sweet treats is like a small boy no one will take him seriously as a love candidate.

Why no “tomorrow night”? Got to wait till 3pm tomorrow for a preview. Unacceptable
I saw a bit of the after sun and Molly looks gorgeous! I'm on Netflix now

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
would the production team really do that? for that reason?
Of course. My sisters friend was a producer on made in Chelsea - and I know someone that was at Towie in a similar role. It’s not the same format of course, but producers are there all day you’re basically a professional spin doctor. Oh actually I did know someone who was a camera op at big brother which sounded brilliant. Basically snooping for drama. I work in a branch of this industry being vague

From what I gather and is said re love island - if someone’s being a general dick / unpleasant, they will sew that seed with the odd edit of an eye roll, dirty look… they want to bring the audience along so they’re “feeling” about the person before it happens. Also, we are watching stuff that’s 1.5 days behind, and right now we will be watching stuff that was Friday and Saturday. So 48 hours behind. So there could be Harriet behaviour that happened today, and they’re like “right let’s get some more fy shots in ready for monday”

Also - they are working on the edit whilst stuff is actually happening the edit cut off point will be like 5pm today lol. It would be such a fun job I can’t lie I’d bloody love it.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I saw a bit of the after sun and Molly looks gorgeous! I'm on Netflix now
Oh also - towie and Chelsea are all raging coke heads. The producers get on it with them, they blur the lines between friendship cos they’ve got to be like “there” to get the gossip. But they’re ALL on coke, both shows. There’s a guy in jail for dealing from Towie can’t remember his name

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Of course. My sisters friend was a producer on made in Chelsea - and I know someone that was at Towie in a similar role. It’s not the same format of course, but producers are there all day you’re basically a professional spin doctor. Oh actually I did know someone who was a camera op at big brother which sounded brilliant. Basically snooping for drama. I work in a branch of this industry being vague

From what I gather and is said re love island - if someone’s being a general dick / unpleasant, they will sew that seed with the odd edit of an eye roll, dirty look… they want to bring the audience along so they’re “feeling” about the person before it happens. Also, we are watching stuff that’s 1.5 days behind, and right now we will be watching stuff that was Friday and Saturday. So 48 hours behind. So there could be Harriet behaviour that happened today, and they’re like “right let’s get some more fy shots in ready for monday”

Also - they are working on the edit whilst stuff is actually happening the edit cut off point will be like 5pm today lol. It would be such a fun job I can’t lie I’d bloody love it.
that's interesting. I never really understood the role of a producer in TV but I remember in some of the real housewives franchise some of the wives would complain about producers. speaking of camera op Kandie from the Atlanta franchise married one of the shows former tv camera guys. They met during filming.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
that's interesting. I never really understood the role of a producer in TV but I remember in some of the real housewives franchise some of the wives would complain about producers. speaking of camera op Kandie from the Atlanta franchise married one of the shows tv camera guys.
Omg you should watch the drama series “Unreal”. It’s about the producers on a show that’s basically the bachelor. It’s based on / written by an ex producer from the bachelor. It’s absolutely brilliant. It’ kind of Greys Anatony of ER levels of trashy but it’s bloody brilliant.

I’d love to be behind the scenes on the American shows. I noticed they go BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO when they want a scene to be destroyed / unfilmable 🤣🤣

Omg I didn’t know that re the camera op - I guess it’s like “yeah so we met at work” 🤣

Yeah so on MIC and Towie they go out out with them, they’re like theyre mates. So if it’s like “damian called fat girl a bully” they’d say right can we set up a dinner, we won’t tell damian what’s gonna happen but you go in and have a massive go at them. So the topic of drama was true but the argument was planned, and quite often it’s an ambush. It’s quite a messy situation, can’t imagine there’s an HR system lol

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She really is stunning and carries herself well. stood next to Maya I couldn't help but think it should be Molly presenting Love Island.
I’m liking Maya jama so far she’s way more vibey than whitmore. This is first season I’ve watched since Jama done it. I also think she’s got bodyodyody

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
never a dull moment. but it ended with Mimi sat by the fire pit with sunken eyes and heartbreak etched on her forehead.
I don’t think ayo likes her and I also don’t think umar does. It would be cool if she got with joey or someone random but I don’t see it happening. Love island hasn’t been this good for years!

Do you have predicted tons?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What happened right at the start? First thing I saw is scouse getting annoyed at Joey kissing someone else 8i think the girl he kissed is called Jess.

I love this game how much did I miss

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So Jess was brilliant just then to Harriet. She managed to annihilate her without being at all unkind. Kept it factual, concise and left Harriet no way to squirm out of it.

I loved that we saw the Harriet seed sewn and its blossomed already