Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Is that someone from here?
I dont agree with people involving a business, its their look out having Sabrina as a mod, they should have done their homework, no one needs to go and stir the pot. Sabrina being involved automatically means it will turn to s all on its own without any outside help/interference
I agree. It should be kept on here, a bit of gossip here is fine. But once it leaves here and starts elsewhere we only end up looking like the bullies she’s making us out to be.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
You'll bad labians I hav been stroke in 2 yers an you'll have mak fun me

Does Lillian not comment on her videos anymore or is she too busy having a stroke on her keyboard over here ?
Stop I can't breath 😂😂 it's only Wednesday night and hubby is like if I don't stop laughing , he will take my phone off me 🤣 😂 x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is that someone from here?
I dont agree with people involving a business, its their look out having Sabrina as a mod, they should have done their homework, no one needs to go and stir the pot. Sabrina being involved automatically means it will turn to s all on its own without any outside help/interference
We will probably get the blame even if it’s not someone from here 😳

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
I'm not even joking here. If one of use has went out of your way to target and threaten a business telling them they will be "dealt with" use need to give your heads a wobble!!! Its a disgrace. Whatever way use feel about sabrina that's what this page is clearly being used for by use and getting the "gang together to gossip" but half the stuff use are doing now is in fact bullying and it's actually disgusting, threatening a business, saying her "child" must have leaked out onto the sofa etc. Not everyone needs to agree with what she's doing or does, how she spends her money etc but there is a difference In a gossip talking about other people, everyone does it, everyone loves a good yarn about someone but use are now bullying not only her but a business now to.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Are we 100% sure that’s not Sabrina on her other phone. Maybe moneys tight and she wants a way away from the site. Or she’s looking a new drama and something to moan about. The previous comments from carol stayed up longer than normal maybe so everyone would see them. Who knows with her ?!
Also a possibility, she has cried wolf far too many times to rule that out

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm not even joking here. If one of use has went out of your way to target and threaten a business telling them they will be "dealt with" use need to give your heads a wobble!!! Its a disgrace. Whatever way use feel about sabrina that's what this page is clearly being used for by use and getting the "gang together to gossip" but half the stuff use are doing now is in fact bullying and it's actually disgusting, threatening a business, saying her "child" must have leaked out onto the sofa etc. Not everyone needs to agree with what she's doing or does, how she spends her money etc but there is a difference In a gossip talking about other people, everyone does it, everyone loves a good yarn about someone but use are now bullying not only her but a business now to.
Ok this really makes me think that Sabrina has done that her self. Funny how she wasn’t on the site when this happened. I honestly don’t think anyone here would do that and this way it makes us look bad and her like more of a victim.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Excuse me, I dont agree with whoever has done that either, don’t come here accusing us, we aren’t the only ppl that don’t like Sabrina.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I think you will find that that leaking on the sofa comment has been addressed. it was a vile comment that nobody here condones as far as I’m aware.
also there is no proof that anyone from here said anything to that business there are trolls on tiktok everywhere. So it’s not right to accuse one of us.