Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I can’t share the drama she has created on here as all the comments are being watched and shared but let’s just say she caused alot of harm and she’s still going only I’ve been ignoring her all day until that last comment I replied to it but that’s me now I won’t be responding to her again, then threatening me telling me to be careful after her posting my personal information no clue what she’s at

I am so sorry this has happened to you

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
Well done everyone, your all giving her and her wee sheep what she wants, you are all outing yourselves as bullies,I can't stand sabrina and I agree she is an attention seeker but to say she couldn't keep a baby alive for 9 months is damn right sick, you should hang your head in shame, I hope you never lose a baby. You know something your all as bad as each other.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Are you still here? We know who you are I’ve passed your name on to the relevant people as you placed my kids at risk! Deny it all you want and be careful 😂 I’m not afraid of you 😂😂😂 what are you going to do and no one wants you here go away!!!
Yes I'm still here,so are you,if you don't like it close your door on the way out,do ur worse,you will soon realise how wrong u are..
Boy when the s hits the fan,it won't miss u...
U,ll need a power hose,to get it of u..
I still don't know what we're u hopeing to achieve from putting that photo up??
That's all I want to know xx

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Yes I'm still here,so are you,if you don't like it close your door on the way out,do ur worse,you will soon realise how wrong u are..
Your placing ur own kids at risk,never of slappering on fb,don't blame me,for wat you done ur self

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am so sorry this has happened to you
I would understand if she was a friend of Sabrina’s and sticking up for her but she was here the same as me and in reality she was a lot more vulgar and nasty than I ever was now she’s making threats be careful which is a bit unsettling as she knows where I live

Mourningwood

Jun 8, 2024
united kingdom
I would understand if she was a friend of Sabrina’s and sticking up for her but she was here the same as me and in reality she was a lot more vulgar and nasty than I ever was now she’s making threats be careful which is a bit unsettling as she knows where I live
She’s just trying to get under your skin love ❤️ I know it’s hard considering she’s put your family at risk but in my experience they don’t do nothing with the information, too much yapping online to actually commit to what they say, they just like hearing themselves talk

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Your placing ur own kids at risk,never of slappering on fb,don't blame me,for wat you done ur self
I can pass ur name on to,to people,has well,any thing you can do,so can, you can make the 1st move love,the police will b at your door,u will loose all ur benefits,and ur car,don't let me go there,cause I will,then what??
You'll b getting the bus like Mena...

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
Well you like checking into hospital yourself too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617_001142_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_001142_Facebook.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 69